10-21-2017 - Donuts & Orionids

Noel

Reaction score
Good Saturday Morning,

Just home from work. Exhausted. Did anyone else catch a glimpse of the Orionid?! I could see it quickly earlier this morning. KT, hope you caught a good glimpse too.

Most of you will be enjoying your weekend and I hope it all goes as planned for each of you. Enjoy!

Poirot & Kat please take care and heal over this cold/virus.

AGuy: thoughts & prayers for continued healing in your eye. And some much needed rest too.

Time for me to try to sleep. The kiddos are up watching dvd cartoons, Hubs is fixing their breakfast, and I am barely able to hold my eyes open. Goodnight.

Good morning.......pouring rain here.......trying to get more stuff cleared out, never ending, it seems. Couple trips to town dump site already. Slept good, but am feeling tired and blah, must be the weather.

Hope all is better for Kat, Guy. Mandy has seen an end to the vampire bugs, same for Noel in her ceiling. Fun Sat. wished for everyone.

Cool morning in Sacramento.

Today is the Halloween party. Whooo hoooo. It is supposed to be 70 later today so that should be okay. It was very cold yesterday. Went to see the movie Victoria and Abdul yesterday. Well, the film broke? Or was crummy quality? Anyway it wasn't available, so we watched Marshall instead. The story of young Thurgood Marshall, and a case that helped the NAACP get a footing. An amazing story.

My cookies were a failure. I had new cookie cutters, but they didn't work. So disappointing.

Poirot - moving and rain, not fun. thoughts and prayers being sent your way.

Noel - I hope you are allowed to get some sleep today.

Happy Saturday to all who come today.

Good afternoon. The weather is beautiful, so Remmy and I have been outside quite a bit. I also took Sparky out for a stroll and he showed his appreciation by nuzzling against me, lol. Strangely, Sparky is more affectionate than Remmy, lol.

Take care.

I'm feeling a lot better today, but I'm still coughing. I don't like that. I got my
errands done this morning. Goldie and I went out before I went shopping
and we went around again after I got home. I'm still planning to go out this
evening.

They hired a head librarian at the public library. Hopefully, we'll see some
changes. And someone was nice and alphabetized must of the items on
the cart. Easier for me to shelf.

OC, I hope your headache gets better.

Noel, I hope you were able to sleep with your family there.

robin, enjoy the Halloween party.

Poirot, I hope you'll get to take a break sometime today.

kt, I'm glad you're having nice weather. It's cloudy and in the 70s here today.

I hope everyone has a good rest of the day.

Awakened after 3 hours sleep by a ball crashing through the bedroom window. Glass replacement company sending repairman sometime today. Why is it so hard for us adults to get 8 hours sleep in a row? Thank God I am off work Sunday.

Poirot: so glad you slept well. As you heal, your energy level should return but your schedule is a grueling one.

Robin: thanks for the good review of Marshall. Enjoy that cool weather as it will be 97-98 again this week here.

OC: so disappointed to hear you have a massive migraine again. Hope it clears with the thunderstorms.

KT: Sparky may cuddle but Remmy shows affection in a playful way. They both love you!

Kat: glad you have a new more helpful librarian. Now if your coughing would just stop. Enjoy your evening out tonight.

I am dozing off in my chair. It is going to be a very long time until bedtime.

Heya Everybody! I hope that everyone is having a fabulous day. This week has been a very sad and heartbreaking one for me. On Wednesday I was told I had to put down my cat. I am heartbroken and shattered. He was such a loving animal and there is now a void without him around. I miss him terribly. I did everything I could to save this animal and he was so young, he was only 6 years old so this has been really difficult to get through. I am hoping things get better over time and I don't feel so sad.

The weather here has been okay today. Right now it's hazy and 66 F, a nice Autumn day here. It is supposed to be a really nice weather day tomorrow too.

Old Cowgirl: Hoping that you are feeling better from your migraine. I've had a doozy of one today.

Noel: Hope that you are having an amazing day!

Wishing all of you a super Saturday! Sending each one of you so much happiness!

sweetie, sorry to hear about your cat <<hugs>>

sweetie - I can surely sympathize with you. My beloved friend SnickerDoodle (a Golden Doodle) got cancer almost two years ago and we had to have her put to sleep. She was fine on Sunday and Monday, she was weak and tired. The vet said she had a virus and the next day we took her to a vet hospital because she couldn't even stand up. That vet took x-rays and she had two large, malignant tumors. No way to save her. I still cry when I think of all the love we shared. Such a "black hole" in my life. Time does help. The pain becomes like scar tissue, still hurts sometimes! My very best wishes to you as you grieve. Give yourself time to feel whatever feelings come up for you!:hug:

Back