11/12/14 - Days pre-empted for me

DiMera doctors are clearly science fiction wonders if they could successfully make the transfer to Kristen, but the negative result on Theresa's test could be due in part to the usual University Hospital incompetence. Its staff is so inept that Caroline or Maggie could go in for some tests and be told that they're pregnant. As for the JJ-Paige calendar, perhaps JJ can use it to note every time gullible Paige hears some false or exaggerated story about him and decides to break up.

Is anyone else having problems with the board? There's something going on with the time.
------------------------
I laughed when Aiden said something to Hope when she was reading the computer.
I knew he would show up. I guess he came in the other door and there must
be carpet because she said before she knew his walk.

What a sad story Aiden told. I almost cried. To stay together for
their son, but didn't try to be nice to each other.

Then there was Brady and Theresa talking about what they would
do if she was pregnant. They would both be in the child's life.

Today Daniel told Maggie about breaking up with Jen. He forgot
part of his story with Kristen & Brady.

I'm glad most of the show was Hope and Aiden.

I read the summary on DaysCafe, and sounds like a good show.
I wonder how long it will take for Theresa to learn what really happened to her baby. Hopefully it won't drag out too long. I'm starting to get the feeling Brady will take Theresa back; the way they were getting along made no sense: he's mad at John for lying about this, but is having a conversation with Theresa, the woman responsible for the whole incident and manipulation?? S-T-U-P-I-D!!!!

Ben and Abigail were boring filler. I'm guessing we'll be getting a whole lot of them just making out or sleeping together instead of true romance. But in a nice twist, I love the Hope and Aiden scenes! Outstanding! Sad story, but well-acted and I'm really loving this couple! Hopefully it isn't ruined too soon, or at all.

The JJ/Eve/Paige stuff was awkward! Also, when is Maggie going to learn that Daniel and Kristen were making out? The same time Jennifer hears about it? Jeez, so tired of her doting on her egg baby and propping his old relationship with Jennifer.

Who Daniel makes out with is neither Maggie nor Jennifer's business to begin with. Daniel and Jen are broken up, and as far as Maggie goes, who tells their mother about their sex life?

I also found Abby/Ben boring. My mind was really wandering during that makeout session. I would have enjoyed it more if we went from them kissing to seeing them in bed talking afterwards.

I got the sense that Daniel was suspicious about that money, that maybe he thinks JJ is dealing again. I was wondering myself where it came from, and whether what Eve is so anxious to tell JJ is that she slipped some money into his pocket to ensure his silence :rolleyes: I think JJ needs to learn that he really doesn't have to give in to the demands of crazy people. He didn't have to answer the phone for Theresa last year and doesn't have to do it for Eve now. (Also can we not have JJ vs. Crazy Donovan be a Salem holiday time tradition?)

There were no words for how much I loved the Aiden/Hope scenes. :love::love::love: Finally, a love story! Finally, people communicating, not keeping crazy secrets and praying it doesn't all blow up in their face. More of this please.

I've been having trouble with the board for the last couple hours.

I just watched the full episode on YouTube. What a great episode! Hope and Aiden were amazing. Her reactions said everything while he doing most of the talking. I still want to see a similar scene with her confiding about Zack. Also, it sounded like Meredith's death was more of a suicide than an accident since she willingly put the gun to her head.

Abby and Ben were a little boring but still sweet. I'd rather watch a young love story than some of the other storylines. I think this is the calm before the storm for them. My guess is Ben's short temper will cause issues for them in the future.

I fast forwarded Daniel/Maggie and JJ/Eve/Paige and Eric. I fast forwarded Brady and Jeannie Theresa too but did watch the last scene.

I think tomorrow will be a good episode.

I like to think I'm a good person. I try to support the good work of the Girl Scouts of America by buying their delicious cookies whenever I can. I always put money in the Salvation Army donation cans at this time of the year. And yet I can't seem to care about the trials and tribulations of Dr. Daniel Jonas. I feel like as a good person I'm supposed to care because we are supposed to believe the sun rises just so it can cast its warmth on Daniel. But all I heard when he was talking to Maggie about Jennifer was the "Wa Wa" sounds the teacher on Charlie Brown makes.

On the flip side I WAS very moved by the Hope and Aidan scenes today they saved the show. I thought Daniel Cosgrove (Aidan) really knocked it out of the park performance wise. Yet I'm not sure how much of it was the truth there has to be a twist in there somewhere. I find myself liking this couple but I keep expecting the rug to be pulled out from under us.

Paige comes over to JJ's house, everything seems hunky dory, she gives him the (lame) calendar of the two of them. They make out a little, JJ apparently very uneasy (again : surprise, surprise and... ewwwww !). Doorbell rings, it's Eve. She invents an excuse, saying she wanted to see Jennifer to give her an envelope of royalties delivered to her by mistake (she had taken the envelope on Jen's front entry desk and had put it in her purse) so she takes out the envelope and hands it to JJ. Paige is all giddy, this is a sign everything will be fine and she pushes Eve and JJ to go have a coffee with her at Club TBD.

JJ had best continue to avoid intimate relations with Paige. If he succumbs to her efforts, she will go bat-guano-crazy when she hears about JJ/Mom. :tsk:

Eve's putting the correct(?!?!) envelope from Jen's desk into her purse was very quick thinking! A relationship with her would be a real challenge...

Who Daniel makes out with is neither Maggie nor Jennifer's business to begin with. Daniel and Jen are broken up, and as far as Maggie goes, who tells their mother about their sex life?

I agree--but you know it's bound to happen. I want to see Maggie and Jennifer find out for a few reasons. Obviously, it would be good drama. And Maggie would finally stop worshipping Daniel and realize he's human like the rest of us, and sometimes makes mistakes. It would also push Jennifer and Daniel further apart because of this: when Jennifer learns what happened, she'll be a shrew and make it all about herself. Even though she and Daniel are over, she'll criticize him for betraying her and Brady and Eric, Kristen was her friend, yada yada yada...he'll see her for the hag she is and instead of moping over her like he is now, he'll realize he dodged a bullet. I do agree with your last point that I bolded. But knowing Maggie, or Naggie, as some refer to her, she'd want to know all the juicy details. :rotfl:

Oh I agree. I'm so JJ-focused these days thanks to what TPTB are doing via this stupid story that all I could think during those scenes was that I wish Daniel was petty enough to bring up what the last fight with Jen was about.

Since Maggie cares about JJ and admires her son I would hope she would rush off to give Jen a piece of her mind, based on her somewhat expert status about addiction recovery.

Basically I want to see JJ get more support and Jen to be ostracized for her stupid harmful attitudes even though I doubt that will ever happen.

Back