1990 cast/set lists posted

Jason47

Reaction score
DAY-BY-DAY CAST/SET LISTS POSTED FOR 1990:

13260227_733066216835655_3936472409909996030_n.jpg

"Days" fans can take a trip down memory lane with today's posting of the daily cast & set lists for the entire year of 1990, which joins the previously released years of 1965-1966, 1991-1992 and 2009-2015. More years will continue to be posted.

http://www.jason47.com/days/daybyday1990.html

Thanks Jason. This was my first full year watching the show so lots of memories here. Impressive work typing up every single day for a year.:)

Thanks, Heather. I typed them up slowly throughout the last decade or so. So, if you think one year is impressive, the other 49 are already done. :)

However, the 1960's-mid 1980's are in cast chart form, so those 20 years will be a mixture of cast charts and just the set lists typed up in list form. I think it's 1984-on that is all like 1990 is.

The main holdup on posting the early stuff has been finding a website that will keep the same exact URL so I can link to them from my site. The cast chart image files take up a LOT of space, so it would be hard to host them all on the Jason47 site itself. And when I've tried posting charts in the past on my Facebook page, for some weird reason, the URL's seem to randomly change after awhile. The actual charts remain on Facebook, but after I go through the lengthy task of linking to them all on my site, then the URLs suddenly change at some point, and then all that's left on my site is a blank spot (instead of the chart).

I COULD then go back to Facebook and re-do all of the links for the 20 years of charts, but that would be a BIG waste of time, because maybe a year later, the URLs will randomly change again. It also seems to be the case at another image site. So, at the moment, I'm a little stumped as to where exactly I can upload my cast chart files and have them ALWAYS keep the same URL, so that once I link to them on my Jason47 site, they will ALWAYS be there in the future.

But, in the meantime, I'll keep adding in some of the 1980's and 1990's stuff in the coming months. And I already have 2009-2015 posted.

That is an absolutely wonderful pic y ou chose. Thank you.

It is amazing all the work and especially time you put in. Weird that the urls on Facebook change, but then they do so other places as well. Facebook changes things on their site pretty often, so it could affect different things that get posted, probably does.

Thanks, Jason.

Appreciate all the work you do for the show. They really need to hire you.

Jason that is an awesome picture! Just love that dance by Jack & Jenn and the Hortons always touched my heart. THANKS

Back