SPOILER !! 2/15 Soap Opera Digest confirms returning cast member

CTDaysfan

Reaction score
Jason47 reported thst an early edition of the 2/15/16 Soap Opera Digest had a picture of an actor said to be returning to Days with a picture of Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden). IF true and he is returning as Aiden so much for Corday's statement that once you are dead you stay dead.

Or maybe the actor plays another character ? Though it's kind of soon for that sort of thing. I liked the actor, so I wouldn't mind having him back, just not as a villain. Hey, I would even go for the overdone twin thing.

But I'm still disappointed, though, because every time I see an actor is coming back, I think of Matt Ashford as Jack. Yes, I know he is returning, but 4 or 5 episodes is not enough for me. I mean, I would rather have Jack back for some great storylines, this time, instead of Ava, and now Belle (who's ruined since she pretty much turned into Sami). Oh, well.

IF indeed Daniel Cosgrove is returning, there could be several different reasons.... Hope begins having nightmares. Newly created flashbacks. Aiden had a twin brother. Andre' created a clone. (I doubt that one). Just a guy who happens to look like Aiden.
Chase relates some scenarios from his growing up days with his dad....or dreams of his dad.

Except it would take a very long time to get a replicate. Tis a lot of plastic surgery. Stefano worked on it for months, a year before clone Rafe came into the picture. Andre has had barely a month.

I think it could be a way for Andre to torture Hope's psyche having a Aiden look alike haunt her around town. A clever way to get her to confess. It could also just be flashbacks Chase is having, or perhaps something from Chase's very early childhood.

DANIEL COSGROVE (Aiden) TO RETURN TO "DAYS OF OUR LIVES"

12670197_680782138730730_1118319257784287975_n.jpg

As teased in a TV commercial for Soap Opera Digest last night, Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) will be returning to "Days of Our Lives" later this year. Will it be for newly-created flashbacks? A ghost? Or might Aiden still be alive (was it a DiMera lookalike who actually tried killing Hope)? No word yet on how exactly Aiden is coming back, but one thing is for sure...it's for more than just a one-day visit!

Andre may have had someone else try to kill Hope, and it wasn't Aiden. Aiden could've gotten knocked out and Andre's look alike tried to kill her.

Thanks, Noel. I do disagree on one thing, though : I see Jack with Nicole. What a pairing that would be ! Because to me, Jennifer and Jack were ruined (mostly because of Jennifer and her toying with him and Dan the Man) the last time around.

:back:Great picture of the actor ! I really hope he's a twin or a lookalike. Now him, I could see with Jennifer.

I really like Daniel Cosgrove, and there are many, many who have felt Aiden was wronged (along with the viewers) in order to have Bo play hero to Hope one last time.
But, as JS pointed out, we probably won't see him for some months to come, so who knows WHAT is coming up for the actor.

Well, I really liked Aiden so I think I'm glad but I'm just gonna have to ponder on this one a while.:confused:

Back