SPOILER !! 2017 Casting Teaser

Jason47

Reaction score
At least one more Daytime Emmy nominee return set.

14642374_807262149416061_6504316969337386303_n.jpg

In addition to returns already announced, expect to see the return of at least one more Daytime Emmy nominee to "Days" in 2017.

I'll also not go trigger happy with the guessing on this one yet. Heck, I probably only know like 2 at the top of my head who were Emmy nominees.

Though a question, has Eve been officially confirmed yet to be back full time or is that just still up in the air?

Hmmm. The only Daytime Emmy winner I can think of is Chandler Massey (Ex-Will). Or is it someone who was nominated for an Emmy in the past, but hasn't won?

If you go to Jason's Facebook Days page and read the conversation he had with a fan about this, it really does sound like it's Chandler Massey returning as Will. Could be someone else, but really hope it is him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how they can bring Will back, but I will be happy if he does return! If that's the case, they'll probably wait until Sonny and Paul have gotten back together so they can mess with them. Or would a ghostly return be on the agenda, like they have done with Jack?

Well, there's a couple ways for Will to return:

1. The Will that died was really a double. The real Will was kidnapped while he was in LA. Andre kidnapped him to get to Sami, and he hired someone to double as Will to ruin his life, marriage, and reputation. When Fake Will was murdered by Ben, Andre decided to still keep him so he can mess with the Brady, Horton, and Kiriakis families (through Sonny).

OR...

2. Andre had Will followed shortly before his death. Will's tail followed him to Ben's apartment. Abigail left, and Ben returned, then left again with a huge bag that he was struggling with. Will's stalker followed Ben to Will's apartment. After Ben left, Andre's cohort snuck into the apartment and injected Will with a rejuvenation drug that didn't kick in until after Lucas and Sami left the morgue.

Following both those stories, Will ended up in a coma. He woke up with amnesia and had to go through physical therapy. After his physical therapy was finished, he regained his memories and headed back to Salem.

I loved Chandler Massey, he was my favorite Will. But I hate "I thought you were dead" storylines. Hate. Aiden's return was horrible and I can only imagine Will's reasons for how he is alive would be similar.
If Will does come back, please let it be as a ghost.... who happens to stay awhile :)

So, if it is Chandler Massey (Will) (and please remember Jason only said "nominee") he could be another character, couldn't he?

I honestly cannot bear the idea that we watched Ben choke the life out of Will, his eyes still open, (Folks, you cannot keep your eyes open very long without blinking, if you are alive.) have a morgue, funeral, burial, etc. and then have him turn up alive.

In the past, those that turned up alive after being thought dead......no bodies, except for Steve, and with him, we saw that drug being put into his IV to make him appear dead, and also saw the coffin switch.

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post directly above your own post - JS

Noel, I like the way you think!:clap:

The whole issue with Chandler Massey (ex-Will) was that he was the first actor to truly "claim" the character of Will. He made Will come alive and it was Chandler as Will that made the couple of Will and Sonny so endearing. Seeing him as another character would be a big mistake.

edited to add actor's last name and character name - also to write out Will and Sonny's names - combo names are not allowed on this board - JS

I am going to go out on a limb, and this is wishful thinking on my part, but I would love to see Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady) back in some capacity. He played Brady Black but I would love to see him cast as another character and he was nominated for an Emmy but never won so I have some hope that it could be him.:love:

SOD also has a blind item about a "starlet" who found success in prime time and movies coming back. If this is Days related, I say Shelley Hennig (Stephanie). There is another blind item about a fan favorite returning for a short visit. I think Stephanie and Sami could potentially be back for weddings.

Back