SPOILER !! 2017 Returns Teaser update

I just think Ben is absolutely not the word crazy because he is, but well idiotic! If you escaped, take off and plan your revenge like Andre. Why show up at a wedding, basically filled with police officers like JJ, Lani, Hope, and Rafe in attendance, just to taunt Abby and Sonny? But it looks like if the priest says if anyone objects, Ben may say I do, and bam, cliffhanger.

Yes, Muzza, I think that is essential too. Will should be angry and heart broken at Ben!

Why show up at a wedding, basically filled with police officers like JJ, Lani, Hope, and Rafe in attendance

Considering these are the cops that aren't able to catch any criminal except maybe cat kidnappers or Raines (and that was only because Raines was even more stupid than they are), Ben must figure that showing up with all the cops is the safest way for him to return.

Trigger-happy Hope might draw her gun and wave it around, aiming it at everybody EXCEPT Ben, creating more havoc than Ben in the church. Lani is bound to scream like a little girl. Since she's afraid of goats, no telling what she'll do when she faces a real criminal, so JJ will have to stop her from running away. And poor Rafe will be busy figuring out why Hope is now giving him the run around. As for Abigail, Chad will have to stop her from setting fire to the whole church. :rolleyes:

I really have no sympathy for Will at all. He cheated on his new husband with another man, then left him to spend 6 mos. in CA, and while there, avoided calling Sonny or taking his calls, replying to texts, etc. He cheated on Sonny in CA, and only returned because he failed at writing the movie script, so got fired.

He constantly kept secrets, did things behind his husband's back. I feel he hurt Sonny a lot, have no idea what is going to happen. I just hope that Will stays as just in the minds or imaginations of others.

Doubt it will come to pass as I hope, but am not looking forward to having Will return from the dead.

I think Ben will show up with a few riddles for the Salemites. He used the same Chinese herbs that Dr. Wu gave Vivian Alamain to give to Carly to make her appear dead so they would bury her alive. Ben used the herbs on his victims, Paige, Will, and Serena. They were all buried alive and then they were taken from their grave and kept hidden from their loved ones the last 2 years. Ben will give hints and riddles on how to find them. And he will exchange their whereabouts for his freedom.

All pure speculation here :)

Could be the reason that JJ is sent over the edge, several people go to Memphis, Eve is returning, Will is returning?

Poirot, I highly agree with you about Will. I have no sympathy, either, for Will, he was a nasty person right before his death, even trying to blackmail Paul's mother. Will doesn't deserve Sonny, I feel, and Paul was meant for him, just was never out before.

I really speculate this Memphis adventure may involve Susan Banks or Sister Mary Moira. I don't think Eileen Davidson (Kristen) is coming back as Kristen this time.

You know, I think it was very wrong of Days to have killed off a young, major character.....but they have done it many times in the past.

If they wanted to write out the character, it could have been done some other way, than murdering him. Which goes to show how little Corday was watching and paying attention to what was going on. He could have stopped it before it ever got filmed, and did not.

And afterwards, they could have indicated in some way that he was not dead, etc. They did that with Patch...just in case they wanted to bring him back. But they did not do any such thing. So, no matter what they do now, show us a flashback of something supposedly that happened when no one was around, yada, yada, to me, Will died. Period.

Yep, I know the character as played by Chandler Massey (Will) has a lot of fans. Glad they are going to be happy.

Back