SPOILER !! 2017 Returns Teaser update

I agree it would be "mean, mean, mean". Will was revived the way Kristen seemingly gave EJ a shot after he died. If Susan is around, I think it's possible it could be a trap by Kristen.

I think it's Kristen disguised as Susan and I would love for that to be true. Would be a great surprise and another unpredictable plot twist. The character of Susan isn't a spiteful person or clever enough to pull off a revenge plot.
Spiteful? No.

Clever? Well exactly whose butt ended up in the Harem, huh? LOL

Stefano paid a big ransom to get her out...........

I totally missed Stefano or Kristen mentioning it.

I also liked how no one in Salem showed surprise at her being alive, as they all thought she was dead (since Penelope Kent was presumed to be Kristen when she was killed, and Kristen used it to her advantage).

In case you haven't seen this amazing movie, Soap Dish. Some salty language at the end

This movie is a riot for anyone who watches soaps. When they ask Whoopi's character to write the return of a dead character who was beheaded, I thought of Days! :)

I don't see it either as being really Susan. Commonly Susan has been portrayed as having "brain farts". There was times it seemed like she could barely pick up a telephone and dial it. To contact and convince Rolf, no not buying it. The Susan that was portrayed with EJ, I feel is real. This one recently is out of character. Dumping Edmund being the biggest thing, for all we know Susan is in marital bliss with Edmund unaware of everything happening in Memphis.

To be honest, where I think this is going, big picture wise, is that Susan is not only Kristen, she is also the one who has been causing Kate's business problems. Kristen will return to tempt Andre back into evil as, it were. In the end, Andre will have to choose between the wickedness of Kristen, who he has always been infatuated with, and his new life such as being close to Chad.

Back