3-5-2017 - Donuts & Birthday Wishes

Noel

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Jason! Wishing you a grand celebration with family & friends. I appreciate your wit, statistical analysis of all Days facts and truthful reporting. Celebrating you.:clap:

hpjason.jpg

Oh, hey, good morning all, and look who is lucky and gets his birthday on a Sunday, a day off at home. Jason D...
Birthday-Inspirational-Quotes.jpg

and not just your birthday...every day.

Supposed to a warmer day here, maybe into the 50s, but the sun tried and so far, hasn't made it out yet, cloudy. Wonder if the predicted rain for tonight and tomorrow is coming early.

Woke up at 3 a.m. fell back asleep after 5, woke up with phone ringing at 8. running late, have to get ready for church. Take care all. Right now, I need coffee.

Good morning. Happy birthday, Jason! Thank you for doing summaries and for all the comments you make. I enjoy reading your thoughts.

Kt, those are interesting goodies but what are they?? I can see there are cookies holding it all together but can't figure out the middle.

Poirot, I hope the sun makes it out for you for a little while before the rain arrives. My night of sleep went similar to yours.

It's overcast again today, in the upper 50s*, will go to lower 60s* so not much change from night to day. I have to go down to the well and see if the pump turned off. Yesterday I turned it back on and began to fill up the trough again. It is a big round concrete thing that my dad and grandfather made oh so long ago. The water gets that awful green algae or moss or whatever it is on the top, so I was cleaning that out. Underneath it I found a big dead rabbit floating in the water! Ugh!

Have a peaceful Sunday, everyone.

Good morning all......
days cake.JPG
Happy Birthday JasonD. I hope you have a great day.

My older sister sent me a text this morning at 7. It was a picture of her calendar picture. Why??? At 7 am. Weird. But then because I didn't reply, saw it was her and not anything serious went back to sleep. So she sent another asking if everything was okay. Answered, "yes, sleeping" and then tried to go back to sleep. But ultimately gave up. Mr. Gus and I are now finished with the paper and he's ready for another nap. Hard working creature that he is.

Happy Sunday.

Jason, Happy Birthday -- have a good one. And thanks for all those good daily summaries. Here, we just experienced what passes for a really cold night, with temperatures dropping below 20 by midnight (of course, nights like this were commonplace when I was at Northwestern University). The warmth-loving beagle didn't much like it. Instead of one of her meandering, scent-driven walks, her 11 PM outing yesterday took her only to the curb to take care of business before bolting back to the side door. It was the kind of night that has the local TV weather people tossing around the word "FRIGID," while repeating all their usual mantras about how to "deal" with the cold, which don't include dressing like a Salemite -- light coat, short skirt, low-cut top, etc.

Heya Everybody! :) I hope that everyone is having a fantastic day. Today has been an okay day. I woke up and went straight to work cleaning. I cleaned the entire morning. After I had some lunch was some bacon, a cheese stick and a bowl of cream of mushroom soup. A nice hot bowl of soup on a cold day.

Mother Nature and I are not on speaking terms. It was really cold this weekend. Right now it is sunny but 25 F. Can anyone remind Mother Nature that Spring is coming and that this is not to be tolerated?

Jason: Wishing you a Happy Birthday! I hope that you have a fun and fabulous day.

I hope that all of you have a super Sunday. Much happiness to each one of you.

Another busy day for me. Church in the AM, walk dog, eat and then clean house.
Next up, work on the Bible lesson for Tues AM. FYI, no baby giraffe yet.

It's cloudy and in the 50s. Hopefully, we'll get the rain tomorrow.

I hope everyone will have a restful evening before the next busy week.

Happy birthday, Jason. I hope you are enjoying your day.

Last night it rained, and it's supposed to be raining today but the sun is out right now. I am so tired of the rain. After several years of drought in California, this winter has been really wet. We did not even get a full week of sunshine last week like we were supposed to :sad:. Thankfully, I don't live in an area that flooded, just the heavy rains.

I would agree with that. I think moms can remember nearly every minute of that day, and not a second of the day before. LOL

What a lovely lady.

Well, the weatherman struck out again.......said it would be 40s yesterday, only 38. Said it would be 55 today, only reached 40. Ahhh, I still want that job. Ha. No sun today at all, but, so far, has not rained either, tho that is supposed to come tonight, tomorrow??? That is, if one can believe the weather forecast. :rolleyes:

Back