4/11/17 - Summaries this week

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just lost all TV.......we are being reroofed, and guess the antenna was moved, disconnected, whatever. Even when the job is done, that means Direct TV has to come here to reset and "fix" it, as they have those compasses or whatever they use. So.......no TV for me at all. I have no idea what to do about summaries......I know Thursday will be up.....but the rest of the days.....unless a few agree to summarize, there will not be any. Sorry.

If I didn't work full time, I'd volunteer, but by the time I watch I don't think anyone would want to read about it.
:rotfl:

Good luck with your roof.

Don't worry about it. I'm sure someone will take the time to help.

Poirot we appreciate all you do to give us a daily summaries. DirecTV doesn't hurry when you need a reconnect and a new roof is noisy business. Hope all goes right for you this week.

I think I have my TV back. Unless we get a thunderstorm. LOL. I don't know how, lbut the roofers managed to put the dish back up, and there is reception. Maybe they run into that a lot, so have the equipment needed to make sure all is o.k.??? One guy was looking for a missing small part, but another found it, there IS TV this a.m. Fingers crossed!

Back