4-22-17 - Donuts and Where Is Everyone?

redsquirrel

Reaction score
Hi everybody. This is strange that I'm first in Donuts and it is going on 11:00 Eastern time.

Just cleaning and swapping out clothes in the closet for me today. I need to make a run to Sam's Club, but that' ll have to wait until tomorrow afternoon or next Friday.

I missed checking in yesterday. Spent the day with a long time friend for lunch and seeing Beauty and the Beast again.

Poirot and Muzzaman have a great weekend with your families.

Last edited:
Morning all.

Horrible night's sleep last night. Did not use any pain medication all day because the knee wasn't all that painful. Didn't sleep much during the day either. But last night was a rough one. And by the time I finally tried a pill, it was late. Today will be a nappy day, I fear.

Going to be a warm day too. It has been fun watching them predict triples then walk it back then move it back up, then back down. Ahhh, weather guessers you make me smile.

Happy Saturday all.

Good morning. Today is Earth Day and Google even has a doodle, lol. Most of my college career was in environmental sciences. When I worked as an environmentalist for the health department, before internet, I found a way to order free posters for Earth Day. My superiors were impressed, lol. Not much going on here. I've been watching the birds. Two quail landed in the yard while Remmy was outside and then took off immediately. That was not a good place to make a pit stop, lol!

Take care.

Hi all, just a quickie......madhouse here, with setting up for the auction, unreal, never want to do this again. Just too much hassle here. Take care, have a good day. sunny, gonna be 60s today, tomorrow, of course, the chance of rain and low 50s. Figures.

Good Saturday morning my friends. The 'everyone', RS, spent the morning sleeping! It was glorious not be awakened in the dark by a loud screeching alarm clock. Great to have you open our thread today.

After my errands were done yesterday, I stopped by the dollar store and picked up a few silk flowers, fake bird nests, birds, and butterflies. I came home and made 3 of them to decorate my great room. One of the things I miss most about not living in Indiana is that nature surrounds you. So that made my night peaceful.

RS: glad you shared a day with a good friend and Beauty & The Beast is a good flick to share.

Robin: nice that a shower and hair wash, plus unwrapping the area, made you feel better. So glad you have pain medicine to take before trying to sleep tonight.

KT: Happy Earth Day!
earthday.jpg

Poirot: Enjoy spending time with your daughters even during the auction. That does sound hectic but a memory lasts forever.

Make it a great day everyone!

A busy Sat with shopping and working at public library. A cool and cloudy
day here. Our high this morning was 50. Not a good day to go walking.
It's supposed to be less than 40 tomorrow morning.

rs, I'm glad you had a nice time with your friend yesterday. I need to
see the movie again.

robin, I hope you sleep better tonight.

Noel, enjoy decorating your great room.

Happy Earth Day to everyone.

Good afternoon all,

Think I'll go to the gym in a few minutes. Just finished up my last day of the Cyprus seminar before the trip. I'm exhausted, but instead of doing homework tonight I'll just relax and get a good night's sleep. I'll have more time to do it tomorrow and Monday anyway.
Enjoy your family time, Poirot and Muzza.

Have a good one, everyone.

Back