4/23/17 - Donuts & Chill is back

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good morning all, boy, really got nasty again. Temp dropped, which would not be bad, except for the wind. Tis cloudy, overcast, windy, and ...of course, lousy weather for an auction. My daughters leave this morning, I am off to church in a while, and frankly, it is NOT looking good. Figures.

Hope all is much nicer your way, and it is a much nicer, restful day. Take care everyone. God Bless.

It is a hot morning again with not a cloud in sight. Before church prep includes sunscreen, sunglasses, and water bottles. 101F predicted today.

I hope for a quiet and restful Sunday afternoon. You know: reading, listening to tunes and maybe watch a movie. Hope your day is also a restorative one.

Poirot: hope you can rest after church and wonderful visit with your daughters. Be safe in the stormy weather.

Robin: hope your pain is reducing and you have a healing day with Mr Gus on your lap.

Sun came out at last, but still windy just 42. Naturally, barely half of what was expected showed up, so....bargains galore for those who did, I guess. My one daughter woke this a.m. with a migraine, a sick migraine, so was not well. Stayed in bed and bathroom until they had to leave. It is sooooo cold. Yuk.

Back