7/8/16 - News Pre-emption for Days-short recap

I finally watched because I wanted to see the Rafe-Shawn stuff. Really good scenes I just wish the topic wasn't Hope.

I've given up on trying to figure out Hope's motives. Just glad it seems they are going home.

I'm wondering if someone contaminated the powder in Jeannie T's drink before she made it? Perhaps someone with access to the apartment. There was way too much emphasis on the fact that the drink had caffeine for me to believe she wasn't drugged. I also hope Shawn, Belle, John, Marlena, Paul are all involved with the search for Tate.

I think Summer is a goner whether she took Tate or not. Either way I think the person behind the kidnapping will probably kill her. That scene with Dario at the end was foreshadowing. I also think this is the beginning of the show trying to redeem him because he will probably end up throwing her under the bus to Rafe or whomever is working the Tate case.

Fashion Notes:
Funny how Jeannie T mentioned it not being so hot yet she was in a summer dress with boots and Tate was in jeans and a long sleeve shirt
I like Hope's outfit
Rafe's shirt is too short for his body
Anne seems to own one pants suit

Edited to add: Tate is a toddler. Yet he was in an infant stroller with infant crying noises. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Summer please do not darken the space of Salem. You are not wanted.

So apparently........deleted spoiler in non-spoiler thread..........Tell Hope and Roman about Aiden already. We need these stories to end. Hope and Aiden - gag and more gag.

Baby kidnapped and Theresa is apparently being drugged. Guessing something put in her "powder" power drinks.

I am tired of people drinking these so called sports drinks and energy drinks. Eat healthy. Stop doing this. It is not going to end well for people in the future. It's a gimmick. If you need a jolt isn't there a soft drink called Jolt. but I digress,again!

Dario forgot to leave town with Summer and he should have taken Blanca. How about putting Rafe and Andrienne, or Rafe and Jen, or Rafe and Anne, or Rafe and anyone but Hope. Wouldn't you pay good money to watch Mama Hernandez and Anne Milbauer? That would be a hoot. Let's put Hope with Roman - the actors are about 20 years apart in real life.It could work

Last edited by a moderator:
Back