8-1-2017 - Donuts & a Breeze

Afternoon. I just returned from Costco. Hunny Bunny came by the office, picked me up, drove me to Costco, so I could run in and get his meds. It appears that someone is listening to his doctor on the OFF yer FEET rule. The doctor is pleased with the progress. Much less leaking now. Yippee.

My kids went to year round school in elementary. Starting in August, 9 weeks on, 3 weeks off. The entire school, when they started, was 4 tracks. So it started the day after the 4th of July for tracks B, C and D, with A track having the first 3 week break. Then in August, A track started and B track stopped after 3 weeks, 3 weeks later or 6 weeks into the school year, C track leaves and B track comes back.

You really wanted to have your kids in A or D track. They had the fewest short term breaks, through, out the year. All tracks had the 2 weeks at Christmas and school ended by June 15th so the janitorial staff could do their best to sterilize the rooms. It made for great vacations, however. We were able to go to Yosemite in October. Warm days and chilly nights, but the park was beautiful. Same for hitting the major amusement parks. They weren't summertime packed. But getting daycare when I went back to work was a nightmare. So I was ever so happy when I was hired by the district and allowed to work at the school.

JS, I have a friend whose "friend" likes to be abusive. It's similar. If only I hadn't worn the yellow blouse, I know he doesn't like yellow. Ahh, he is not a good person. YES HE IS, I just upset him. Uh huh.

If it was one time, then maybe he'd get a pass from me. But I've known him longer than her. He even tried to move in on me when my ex left and I said no thank you, which angered him. He told me that all I needed was a good session of adult relations. But he said it in a very crude way. I slammed the door on him and didn't answer the pounding and called the cops. He left when they showed up. I'd like to tell her not to call, but she knows I know him and her, and she does so need someone to talk with. But perhaps we can introduce him to your Rasputin.

I forgot to mention: the mechanics removed the battery and spark plugs from my car and tried to start it with some external gadget (didn't know they could do that, either). The man I talked to said gas shot out of the engine five feet into the air. There must have been a lot of pressure from the built up gas. That causes me more concern.

Back