8-10-17 - Donuts and Waiting for Sleep

Well, the front and patio doors did not stay open too long, but the fresh air was great. I'm resealed and the a/c and fans going.

Mr. Gus is sleeping on the floor next to me, even though his bed is right next to him. He is a funny dog.

Here is a picture of the great sadness that was yesterday.

Gus sleeping.jpg

I mean can you believe it? He has to sleep on his bed alone. His head dropping over the side. Such a tragedy.

Off to physical therapy and then the bank.

Good evening everyone,
Prayers for all who are ill or otherwise having issues. My thoughts are with everyone in my Spectator family. Here's to hoping better Days ahead (pardon the pun) very soon. :hug:

Weather warmed up the past two days--80sF, with a lot of sunshine and humidity and, yes, mosquitoes. The nights are still cool (60sF) so that's nice. I'm still trying to adjust to eastern time. Today I got paid after walking the dogs for my mom's friend Vicky again, and then had personal training. Watched the new Sharknado movie as well, and it was corny as was expected. The first one is still my favorite.

Have a nice night, all.

I need to pack but I don't want to worry the hound. I have to get get up early to get him to the kennel before work so I can leave when the cab arrives to take me to the airport tomorrow.

Days D - could you come walk Mr. Gus for me? :)

Ahh, off to work to get things sort of packed, without getting the suitcase out.

Back