8-11-17 - Donuts and thunder

Noel, Squirrel had recommended the prescription mail service to me some time ago but it seemed complicated and I didn't know how to go about it. I'm glad to have the home health nurse make the arrangements with the doctor's office to get it changed over.

Kt, that really stinks about the prescription! Any updates on your car?

I thought I was going to have wasted another day but I finally got all of my paperwork clutter cleaned up and that is a relief! Now I need to go through several stacks of magazines and throw most of them out.

Evening all...

Made it to Sacramento. Hunny Bunny was supposed to arrive 30 minutes later but his flight was delayed due to weather in Las Vegas????? So I got the rental car and will go back and get him. Much more comfortable at the house.

I received a bill yesterday from a specialty pharmacy. I called today and asked why did you bill me??? I paid this bill in March. I had the check number and all the details. This was for the chicken goo injection I got in January. Well, the bill I paid in March was for the chicken goo I received in May of 2016 . This was for the goo I received in January of 2017. I was blown away. Seems they never got around to billing me in 2016, so the person on the phone asked if I wanted to pay the bill today.

Oh by the way, chicken goo for your knee, when you have Blue Cross/Blue Shield is $619.27. I said (bad word for sheet flapping) no, you waited 15 months to bill me the first time. You can wait till September for this payment. She kindly offered to take a credit card payment if I couldn't write a check for the entire amount today! Yeah, ike that would help. I told her, no they'd wait till September. She said if it wasn't paid by October, they would start tacking on a late fee. I was still really angry and told the poor person that I said I'd pay it in September, and if there was a late fee I wouldn't be paying that.

I am sure glad there wasn't anyone taking my blood pressure during the call or for the next few minutes. OY.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Noel did your tires ever arrive??

robin, I hope your insurance company will pay part of your bill. Shame on the pharmacy.

OC, I hope you're going to get your prescriptions sent to the house too.

Back