8-13-2017 - Donuts and Overcast, Again

K

ktspirit

Good morning. The rain and clouds need to go before the eclipse on the 21st. According to the extended forecast, it doesn't look like that will happen, though. What a bummer!

My neighbors invited me over for a Bible study yesterday and I enjoyed the discussions. He is/was a preacher (and can quote chapter and verse) and I've had some interesting conversations with him in the past. I'm no expert, but I held my own, lol. Their views are a little different from mine (they are a 7th day church) , but I'm learning something. I even had them speechless a couple of time, lol. It was nice with no one judging. I hope we can do it again.

Take care everyone!

Good Morning all.

Will be leaving shortly but wanted to stop in and say hey.

I joined an all woman's bible study group. Sadly I did not last as I asked questions as to explain how you were able to read "THAT" out of this section of the bible, because I don't see that particular interpretation. Alas.

Have a great Sunday.

kt - I'm sorry you missed the meteor shower last night.

Happy Sunday!

Last night we had thunder and lightning following a dust storm but no rain near our home. Mid-east parts of town did have some wind damage and a good rain. At least I could smell rain, through the dust. LOL! Another hot & muggy day projected so we plan on staying indoors after church/lunch.

Hoping everyone got a little sleep last night and are feeling 'chipper' as my Dad used to say. I got 4 hours and am grateful for every minute.

KT: let's hope the rain & clouds clear before the 21st. Weather projections are often wrong so there is hope! Hope your day is clear, bright and lovely.

Robin: thinking of you this morning. May the farewell services strengthen your bond of memories for this good person you are honoring.

Time to leave for church - blessings to everyone.

I just got done with beetle patrol. I planned to go out just once today. I picked up
more dead petals than bugs. Maybe, just maybe, shhhh.

Today another cloudy, rainy day here. Goldie and I got out early for a walk. It started
raining heavy so we just went once around. Tried again after coming home
from
church. Got around once before the rain.. The high today in the 70s.

kt, sorry you're missing all the starry night activity this weekend. Hopefully,
the forecast
is wrong for next Monday. I'm glad you had an interesting Bible study. It's interesting to
learn what other people think about things. Why I do so much of it.

robin, I hope you had a safe trip home. Maybe one day you find
another group to
study the Bible with.

Noel, sorry you missed out on the rain. Maybe next time.

JS, let us know how you like your spin mop.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the afternoon and evening.

Good cool morning everybody,

I have been longing for a day in the 60's and woke up to 65*. It's 65* now. I think the showers have stopped for the day and I hope it doesn't get above the 70's all day.

OC, I decided to give the 1/2 pill one more night and I slept like a baby all night! I hate having to increase the dosage on a new pill without giving it a good chance on the lower dose.

I hope you all have a cooler and more restful day!

Hus to all.

JS: I remember those times too, "before BB" or "before babies"!

Kat: petal patrol at least has a lovely scent too. Sure hope all the beetles are dead and gone tomorrow. Loved your YouTube videos especially the hummer and butterfly ones.

Newt: how lovely you slept through the night. If you get tired of 65 temps please send them to me. Just be careful in your aim as Robin would not appreciate my love of the cold (wink).

Have a great day ya'll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, driveby post.......my son is here, along with daughter, and there has been a lot of stuff going on............explain it all another day.......but there is....well just lots time consuming things happening, decisions being made, changes in store. Have a good day. My son leaves tomorrow a.m. , my daughter on Wed.

Back