80 episodes behind!

MPM

Reaction score
I just checked my DVR and I'm 80 episodes behind! I'm just now watching Sami's last day. There's no way I'm ever going to catch up and watch them all. Any pivotal episodes I should watch from December, January, or February? I'm going to have to pick and choose.

You'll certainly want to see the past 3-4 weeks, with all the Clyde drama and the conclusion of the Hope-Aiden stuff. Everything else is mostly fast-forward material, especially the boring Eve/teens storyline and Eric & Serena.

Reactions: MPM
I do remember that most of November, a sweeps month, did not live up to the word "sweeps". I think when Victor had his "assistant" Damon shoot Clyde, episodes began getting interesting. But not all. Maybe if you want to catch up, just do Mondays and Friday....until you get into January. Just keep your finger on the FF button.

Sympathies on your mom's passing, MPM.

I would suggest you read the summaries - that's what I do when I get behind. They're especially excellent on Thursdays. :) Then, if you like what you see, watch the episode or that part of the episode (either on your DVR or online). I'm amazed you can hold so many on your DVR!! My box is ancient, and it takes about 10 episodes to fill up!!! :eek:

Another option would be to use YouTube, type in "Days of Our Lives [Character Name]" for your favourite character, and watch their clips. (Dates help narrow it down, too.) Happy viewing!!

I'm so sorry about your Mom, MPM. My dad also passed away in December and I still miss him a lot.

I would do what others here suggested and check out the summaries for scenes you want to watch. We all enjoy different characters and different storylines, so the summaries can help you pick out what you want to watch.

Back