9-20-17 - Donuts and Star Light, Star Bright

kt, thanks for the suggestions. The vet gave me samples of the allergy pills. I will try the child's
version of the allergy pill. There isn't any fruit on the counters. I'm not sure if I had
fruit flies or maybe they were gnats. There aren't so many as before.

A. Guy - The leg twitches are not new just more so at times. Quite possibly more due to the sting.

katmouse - hope the meds help Goldie.

manda - If you do, we will give you a place to stay and feed you well.

Poirot- I will have a look at Step in Time tonight.

kt- That's a nice neighbour to have.

Evening all.

Started work at 6 am today. Made for a long day when one does not do well getting up in the morning.

Muzz - Mary Poppins the movie version or the somewhat darker latest stage production??? Bert is a fun character in either show. Break a leg, my friend.

Good luck treating the dogs. I hope they take their meds well and don't fight you on the request.

Off to Bonsai tonight. Going to be a long evening. I just want to go to bed.

Muzz - I'd be happy to sleep in a tent in your yard, but alas with hubby back to not working again, the funding for a passport and long road trip is just not there at the moment. I appreciate the offer. I'd love to see you in a show. I'm certain you'll be absolutely amazing.

@Poirot ummmmmmm....lol....lol......there is no way I could do step in Time. I just watched it and a dancer I am not but would a big challenge. That is an impressive scene. I'll let you know what happens later tonight.

Back