A break from Jenn

SarahBeth

Reaction score
So we thought we were getting a break from the Archduchess of Haggery Jennifer Stinkweed Horton.... But the Archduchess of Haggery Jr Abigail Prissypants Deveraux was on deck and ready to take the plate in her absence. Good grief, did anyone else want to stuff one of Paul's dirty gym socks in her mouth as badly as I did. By the time Abby gets to be Jenn's age we will all be thinking Jenn wasn't so bad after all... NAH!!!

And we now know through Abby that Jenn was only "toying" with the idea of getting a different job so she wouldn't have to be around Daniel. That lasted all of 2 seconds. I would love to hear Daniel make some snarky comments to anybody about how nice it was when she was gone.

If prissy Jenny finds out what's really been going on, she's going to be staging so many rants that she'll need at least another week off from work to recover. How many rants will it take until she's exhausted herself on the subject of her son hitting the sheets with the hated Eve? And how many times will she blow up at the Love Doctor because he's getting cozy again with the woman who accused darling Jenny of pushing her down the Town Square steps? Sure, Jenny officially cut things off with the scruffy miracle surgeon, but down deep she probably thinks she's still got her brand on him. Since Anne is now banned from directing any of her snark at perfect Abigail, perhaps she could work Jenny up by dropping certain remarks within Ms. Sleeveless's earshot, such as: "Isn't that Eve Larson a perfect mother?" or "I saw Daniel and Nicole having a cozy tete-a-tete at Club TBD last night."

That was funny with Abby & Anne. I wonder who Jen will end up with?

Sadly, she'll probably end up with Daniel again at some point. I hope it's not the case, but these writers love them together, and so do a small group of fans. Since the writers tend to go along with the preferences of the minority of viewers (a la EJ & Sami) and never listen to the audience, I wouldn't be surprised if they wind up back together a few months down the road, if not sooner.

Abby is so up on her high horse that on her first day back at work she felt it was ok to insinuate that she was boinking another higher up so Anne better watch it and she didn't bat an eye over how wrong that was. Abby learned nothing over the EJ affair.

My bet is that Abby will become sympathetic to Chad as Ben keeps going off on him and end up boinking Chad after a fight with Ben. Of course Ben will come sucking up apologizing immediately the next morning.

Then when it all comes out right in front of the nurses station at the hospital I can just see Anne blurt out "good grief, first EJ DiMera, then (whoever Abby implied), and now Chad DiMera? Who won't she boink for her job".

I know... wishful thinking. But a fun reveal.

edited to replace word....JS

Back