Abby

It seemed to me after yesterday's performance from Kate Mansi/Abby it was her exit? Wow, she was terrific!

I believe some of the spoilers spoke about the recast. In my opinion, when Abby is ready to return home, it will be a new Abby. Do we have any information on this and who would be the recast? ShaSha

All we know is that there was a casting call for the character of Abby. Beyond that, we have no new info regarding the recast or when Abby will return to Salem after Kate Mansi (Abby) leaves.

There is an actress hired for short term, who (it was recently revealed) will be playing Abby's psychiatrist. So...we evidently will be seeing Abby some more. Sorry, do not remember where I read this.....but it was recently

I know I will miss Kate Mansi's Abby. All we can hope for is a really good replacement who will stay true to the character.

Definitely one of Kate Mansi's (Abby) best episodes. I can't help but wonder if it was meant to be a couple episodes and they edited it down to one by cutting scenes. A lot happened and by the end of the episode it seemed as though we may not be seeing her for a while because Chad was taking her to the PTSD clinic Marlena had recommended. But if we get to see her for a couple more weeks then I will be glad. Not ready for her to go yet. She is compelling to watch the last couple of months.

Back