Abby's look

I was going to say the same thing, Eras. Back when Hope was in her 20's, that was the style.

Jennifer dressed the same way back in the late 80s/early 90s. I remember wondering if she even owned a pair of jeans. Even now, she rarely if ever wears them. I think part of it is current trend and part of it is general soap wardrobe.

And stop putting her hair behind her ear! Sorry, I just hate that look. Slightly covering the top of the ear might be better, but I just truly hate when the characters play with their hair, tucking it behind their ears.

But then I cannot stand long hair parted in the middle in back so can be draped over shoulders. Looks stupid.

I agree with all of this but especially the last statement. I see women on news shows and other places with their hair like that. At first I couldn't believe they were doing it. It is very distracting to me.

I watch old black and white movies and like most vintage things so Abby's clothes don't bother me. But I do agree she does look rather dowdy by today's standards and she could be made to look more attractive with different makeup, hairstyle, and clothing.

Abby is quite pretty. But if I were the wardrobe department, I would certainly dress her better and change her makeup and hair.

Back