Abigail

The botching in editing has probably been the downfall of the flow of this story. Chad is off the charts awesome. Jennifer is annoying. She is more interesting when she has a love life. JJ hasn't interacted much. From the outset, it appears to me that Dr. Robinson is off. She has been rather cruel to Chad and aloof.

Abby arrived with major issues and they act like she is an annoyance. They should be much better at handling distraught relatives. The whole not allowing her to be dismissed to her family's care or choice of another facility by the family is ridiculous. I thought they committed her and she was somewhat voluntary.

The whole idea of the nurse smoking or having cigarettes and a lighter on her at work seems a fire-able offense. "They can't tell me what to do on my own time" - how juvenile. Well they are blaming Abby, who probably did it, but the nurse should be outright fired.

But then again, I am not sure these writers have a higher education. I wrote better than this in high school.

Last edited:
ClO_6jmVEAAL3YR.jpg

To tell the truth, I honestly do not understand why Dr. Robinson, who has her mentally ill patient severely injured in a fire, constantly going away to answer her phone, ignoring the upset family, refusing to answer questions, even ignoring her fellow psychiatrist. No other patients are injured, and yet the hospital really ignores the ones affected.

If that fire occurred in Abby's room, why is nothing else in that room burned? Why is she not in a different room now?

Yesterday while Hunny bunny and I were watching, he said he'd fire that doctor if that was his doctor. Taking a phone call in the middle of an important discussion. Yep me too. That doctor would have been let go right there and then.

Really really sloppy writing, and the editing is terrible. And I won't really share my opinion of opera gloves and that hideous thing on her face. How is that even helping????? What's holding it on??? Why is it moist???

Scarlet, I said the same thing to myself. Where are the burns on Abigail's face?
I don't get it. So why the mask? Toooooooooooooo weird for me. :confused::whack::fan::eek: ShaSha

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure, but was something said about her face not being burned, that the mask was somehow precautionary?

I thought they said the mask was because some of the chemical residue hit her face, not that she was burned. It was more of a salve. (I'm a few days behind, but I remember something like that). Either way - you can see the mask is ill-fitting and sometimes her eye doesn't quite sit in the hole, and she's looking through the open nose instead, and that was all I was watching. It's ridiculous - and now I understand why the actress (Kate Mansi) was upset with the mask. Another ridiculous story by these horrible writers.

Not sure, but was something said about her face not being burned, that the mask was somehow precautionary?
You are correct, they did say her face wasn't burned but something else happened and the mask is to protect it. I didn't listen to what was said.

This whole mental health hospital thing is just ridiculous. There is NO way she would be hooked up to any monitor, have a robe with a tie or have that hideous mask on. Chemical residue is NOT covered up and if there was any, you would see a rash on her face. Abigail is no better because in my opinion, her doctor is on the take. No psychiatrist acts the way this one does. It is laughable that absolutely NO research has been done on this subject. What a missed opportunity to educate everyone on mental illness.

Agree with above posts, very strange. Read somewhere both the current Abby and Ben, will last be seen Monday, June 27, guess it's over, at least until the new Abby shows up this fall.

Kate Mansi as Abby made her last appearance on Friday, June 24. There may be a reference to her on Monday, 6/27, but she is gone. Marci Miller, who will be playing Abby later on, will not be seen until November.

Wow I wonder if she just disappears or is missing for months? :eek: Jen is gonna be wanting to pop some pills if that happens. Hope she doesn't have a relapse.

Back