Abigail's payback

I don't think Sami is interested in those things in the least. She wouldn't have anything to gain by being more well read than Abigail on art and literature. Besides that, how many times have we heard EJ discuss art and literature with anyone until it became a plot point for him to get close to Abigail?

SarahBeth :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Were they ever "together"? :confused:

Best revenge would be Abigail and EJ willingly sleeping together again and conceiving a baby. I think if EJ continues to be angry as he was at the end of yesterday's episode, this is a real possibility. I only say this because Sami has been insinuating that the affair is still going on when in reality it ended months ago.

It's doubtful that anyone thinks what Abigail did was all right simply because it was Sami's fiance who was her trysting partner. I for one never much cared for Abigail, the perfect daughter of prissy Jenny, whose track record includes an attempt to seduce the inebriated Austin, fussing over her virgin status, and a tepid affair with the always-dull Cameron Davis. If Samantha Gene had limited herself to one good blast at Abigail, followed by dirty looks whenever she sees her, nobody would be siding with Jen Jen's little girl. However, Sami has now made herself a pariah by dragging in poor Kayla and using the children's wing of the hospital as a means of blackmail.

That is exactly what Abigail was trying to do until Sami got her fired. Now I don't agree with Abigail confronting Sami but she did make some very valid points. And Sami instigated the confrontation by having Abigail fired.

I agree that Abigail should ignore Sami because someone in Sami's position wants to bait Abigail so that she has more ammunition against her in the future. Ignoring Sami completely won't give Sami any future ammunition because eventually she will run out of things to hurt Abigail with, if she hasn't already.

I understand why Abigail confronted Sami. In her shoes, I might have done the same thing. Sami needs to take a step back and look in a mirror. She's done the same thing; she's done much worse. She's also never fully taken responsibility for the things she's done. I'm not saying pity Abigail, leave her alone- but at least Abigail has taken responsibility for her actions. From here out, Abigail needs to just forget Sami exists. Nothing would make Sami more angry than not getting attention.

Back