SPOILER !! Actor cast for role in 2017

LOL, yep, rather convoluted. I can understand if a woman gave a child up for adoption, as Maggie supposedly did .....however...

Marlena supposedly had her memory erased, so carrying those twins that were Kate's eggs, fertilized by Roman's sperm not only was so far-fetched Dr. Rolf put Dr. Frankenstein to shame with his abilities to do these things without the donors' knowledge. Same goes for Maggie's eggs being harvested and saved during a time period when the procedure was unknown. LOLOL. And then being transferred to a different facility, and then given to the Jonas couple. Definitely eye rolling time. LOL And especially Marlena gives birth and the twins are brought up in a lab...not being able to speak English?

And sorry, back to the subject of this thread. Hope the actor will be around for a while. Sometimes we get these notices, and only see the character for a couple episodes.

HELP! I've been off for awhile. Who is Valerie? I have really been out of touch. I must have missed some episodes and didn't realize it. What is the story with "Marlena" in prison, etc?

Hey Nanahl.

Valerie is someone from the past, way past. She dated David Banning in the mid 1970's. They were the first interracial romance. David Banning is Julie's son, that Julie gave up for adoption and in true soap fashion ended up with him. After Valerie and David broke up, she and Abe were friendly. I'm hazy on the Valerie and Abe friendship. I do remember the Valerie and David romance. Now Valerie is a world acclaimed heart surgeon.

I hope this helps. And other viewers, please correct anything that is wrong here.

Hey Nanahl.

Valerie is someone from the past, way past. She dated David Banning in the mid 1970's. They were the first interracial romance. David Banning is Julie's son, that Julie gave up for adoption and in true soap fashion ended up with him. After Valerie and David broke up, she and Abe were friendly. I'm hazy on the Valerie and Abe friendship. I do remember the Valerie and David romance. Now Valerie is a world acclaimed heart surgeon.

I hope this helps. And other viewers, please correct anything that is wrong here.

Thank you! That was before I started watching. I've only been watching since 1993!

I saw a video with another actor testing for the role of Eli and I'm wondering if the whole Gabi-Eli connection thing could have just been for the purposes of the audition. When Sal Stowers (Lani) first came on a show a video of her audition she was doing a scene with Chad.

But then again as Katmouse's post shows someone on twitter definitely seems excited about his impending arrival. It's another thing to make you go "hmmm." Well I guess we'll find out in just few more months. I of course will be on pins and needles.:)

I'm with you Heather about wanting Gabi and JJ together. But I don't know if there's a way to do that right without Gabi looking incredibly fickle (which I hate to say she already looks that way) and JJ looking weak. It probably will better for both of them to go their separate ways a bit. That way the moment of reconciliation will be so much sweeter when it comes. :love:

Back