Actor confirmation

Guess there was no choice after that pic was posted with folks in background. However, I do not think EW has learned "exclusively" as they claim.

Hope Days announces, as they did for Louise Sorel (Vivian), via SOD, or their own site. Jason 47 will be confirming at some point if this does come to pass (tho rumors have been rampant for a while now)

When you click the link and go to the page, there is a green box at the top that says "exclusive".

Looking forward to Ron C's storylines in the fall. Wonder who Tyler Christopher is going to play and his connection? Hoping for new blood in Salem to get some more branches on the Horton and Brady family tree. The way characters have been swapped around and paired up with so many, I wonder if Salem can trace it's roots back to the very first brother and sister. LOL! (For fans of Golden Girls, yes you, Poirot, I just switched out St. Olaf for Salem)

Where does it say Exclusive?

When you click the link and go to the page, there is a green box at the top that says "exclusive".

And in the very first paragraph, it says.........

"EW has learned exclusively that Tyler Christopher, who played Nikolas Cassadine on General Hospital, has joined Days of Our Lives."

I always like to see new blood in Salem to see what stories can come out of it, but my main issue with this is he is going to be a character in an age group that is already heavily male dominated. Rafe, Lucas, Eric, and Brady are already onscreen. Shawn is coming back later this year and Philip may also come back at some point. Who are we going to pair them all up with? Nicole is on her way out, Chloe is coming back, and Belle is returning but are all of these guys going to be vying for just Chloe and Belle? I wish we had some announcements for more women in this age range, and I am not counting Sami since we know she is short term.

I bet EW did have the exclusive all along and the Instagram post spoiled it.

He retweeted a tweet about Louise Sorel (Vivian) and since we saw them standing together in the makeup room, I'm guessing he will play Nicholas, Quinn or a recast Philip. I really hope it's not the latter because I'd still like to see the previous actor who played Philip last year return.

I also agree with @Jen67 that now we have another male in that late 30s/40s range. Belle is taken so that just leaves Chloe. I'm guessing Eve will be for a triangle with Justin and Adrienne but I also consider them a different age bracket.

Back