Actor gone?

I would really like it, if sometime in the next few weeks, some video clip of Stefano shows up........don't care if he is on a plane, in a hospital bed, jail cell, or sitting at a chess table. No audio, just that, so that Shane & Steve learn Stefano really DOES live on. Don't have to know the where, just that he is alive, so that Hope's release of jail, and easing of her conscience is all on the up and up.

It struck me as a bit odd, that Steve appeared so bothered by this particular lie. Hasn't he covered up murders before??? The one where his son killed Ava comes to mind, and I can't remember, but would guess there were others as well.

Id love to know the Phoenix still lives somewhere. As for Vincent Irizarry (Deimos) he is a great actor but the character isn't, I prefer Victor leading the family. I had not heard that Netflix was thinking of doing a reboot of All My Children. I never watched that show but that would be a good idea. How did Vincent Irizarry's character from AMC end up on GH? I haven't watched General Hospital since Luke and Laura had their son.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vincent Irizarry (Deimos). was originally on Guiding Light......but later appeared on Santa Barbara, All My children, Young & Restless.

I wonder if they are planning to kill him off the show in a "who killed Demios" plot? I could see it being Chloe, Nicole, Sonny, Brady, Eduardo, Andre, etc.

Really wish they had written him better. Days for an incredible actor and ruined the character. Let's make him a good guy. No a complex man with both! No an evil SOB with zero redeeming value and unsalvagable.

He played two different kinds of males on GL, and agree...an incredible actor. GL killed his first character (Lujack) off, so a couple years later, it turned out there was an unknown twin, who was a writer/reporter in NY. Completely different kind of character. He shone at both. I never saw him elsewhere, but it truly is a shame what Days did with the character.....and yep......that was probably because of the constant merry go round of writers. :)

I remember him first years ago on Santa Barbara. Can say he has really aged well. Hope they let him stay away for a bit and then bring him back as a different character and get it right. Unlikely I know but my wish.

I read where he said he may air until August but my guess is flashbacks.

SOD has an exit interview with him. He stopped taping Feb 9. I'm sure he did tape scenes that resolve the murder for later insertion though.

SOD usually posts interviews online eventually but he comes off as very bitter about being fired. I think he had a different idea in mind for his character than Dena Higley did. He kind of alludes to her in the interview without mentioning her name.

It might have been the actor's opinion that Dena Higley wrote his character horribly, but I don't think Josh Griffith did him any favors either. The character of Deimos just did not work from day one, and I am glad his character is going to be gone. Vincent Irizarry (Deimos) fits into the same pattern that Marie Wilson (ex Summer), Melissa Archer (ex Serena), Sarah Brown (ex Madison), and the actress that played Arianna the first.

Name actors or actresses that were successful on other shows but just did not fit into Days. More than likely, it was a case of the powers that be getting the actor or actress on the show to draw in their fans, but not having a long range vision for what they wanted for that character.

Back