SPOILER !! Actor removed from credits today

I was really hoping they'd at least remarry before they leave. Like many other couples in recent years (ahem Jack/Jen, Bo/Hope) the show seems to want us to forget they are divorced. Yet they are no longer wearing wedding rings and haven't for months now.

The easy way around this would be to say the divorce papers were never filed in the first place and just do a quick symbolic vow renewal with rings. Hope, Marlena, Brady, Paul, Ciara and Claire can all be there. But something like that would actually make sense therefore if probably won't happen.

Miss the old closing credits, where they scrolled the screen (and could actually read them), with the closing theme song going, ahhhhh.

Liked him, Belle too, guess the show has a budget.

Miss the crawl too. However, there's one silver lining for when the crawl was taken away....they now air the cast credits every week, since every episode has that 30-seconds saved for the credits. Up until 2001, when the crawl was used, it would only air when they had time to kill. Sometimes, "Days" wouldn't air credits for 6-7 weeks in a row, so we'd have no idea who any of the guest stars were. Since the end of 2001, when the crawl stopped being used, we now have an archive of every week's guest credits. So, even though I miss the crawl/end theme a lot, at least all of the guest stars are now known for the past 15+ years.

Only if you tape the show, are you able to know who was on, etc. The speed at which the credits go, and the tiny print, make it impossible to catch the entire list. Lucky if you get to read 3 or 4. !!

Today, they (Shawn and Belle) were talking with Chloe and told her that Belle was going to finish her work/project she had started and Shawn was going to go with her, but Salem was always home and they would be back . So with that having been said they probably leave together.

The thing is, when you watch a show, any show, there is always.........the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Wouldn't that be a good name for this show?! Maybe then it more likely be renewed! There's nothing in this show that is the Days of MY Life, but "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly!" That WOULD fit my day! Ok, I'll stop being catty. :sarcasm:

Back