SPOILER !! Actor return update

Jason47

Reaction score
DANIEL COSGROVE'S (Aiden) RETURN...NOT JUST A QUICKIE

166012_698838126925131_4445626900993255277_n.jpg

Daniel Cosgrove's return to "Days of Our Lives" is not just for a brief visit. What exactly this means for Aiden storyline-wise is not yet known, but he will be sticking around for much more than just a few episodes.

Perhaps Andre who really is in jail is really AIDEN! Andre/Aiden same sorta name and letters. Andre kept touching his face and favored Chase looking after him before jail. What if Andre was really Aiden in disguise trying to kill Hope and Bo killed him and Andre was really Aiden this whole time.

Really, JS? More far fetched than the Gemini twins, Marlena being possessed, Melaswen, Sami/Stan, Garden of Eden, Chelsea being Billie's kid, Marlena not realizing or remembering giving birth to Cassie and Rex? :rotfl:

I'm very interested to see how they will make this happen. The real question is will it be something good or something very unbelievable and stupid? So many "out there" things have happened. Really the sky is the limit as to where they can take this. I really hope it's not too dumb.

I don't think I can handle any of this. The showrunners have done some pretty cracked stuff, including bringing someone back from the dead a couple of times (Jack), but if they pull a switcheroo, I'm not sure I'd stick around.

OK, maybe I would. Just to mock it all, silently, in my head.

Another clone courtesy of Stefano's fabulous plastic surgeon? See, Aiden was backing out, did not want to kill Hope, so Stefano already had a clone being worked on, figuring that Aiden would renege. So Aiden has been held somewhere, or drugged, in a coma, whatever.......the clone (see Rafe clone story) took his place, and is the one who was killed.

SPECULATION!!!

If the theory about Andre and Aiden switching places is true, I will not be happy with Aiden coming back, as it was then Aiden (disguised as Andre) who encouraged Chase to go after Ciara and did not seem to mind that he had raped Ciara after the fact. Now, if Aiden was being held captive somewhere away from Salem and Chase, then he is possibly redeemable and would then have to deal with the consequences of what his son has done.

Another clone courtesy of Stefano's fabulous plastic surgeon? See, Aiden was backing out, did not want to kill Hope, so Stefano already had a clone being worked on, figuring that Aiden would renege. So Aiden has been held somewhere, or drugged, in a coma, whatever.......the clone (see Rafe clone story) took his place, and is the one who was killed.

SPECULATION!!!
This is what I think will happen Poirot. That way they can have Hope, Rafe and Aiden in a love triangle. This show loves that.

Back