SPOILER !! Actor return update

Yep, I like MY speculation a lot better than the Aiden/Andre thing. Please remember that Andre already had plastic surgery done to make him look like Tony. It just is not feasible to have it done again for such a stupid reason.

Andre' was Andre' facing Aiden just a day or two before the wedding.
Besides the difference in height, weight, hairlines, etc.

That way they can have Hope, Rafe and Aiden in a love triangle. This show loves that.

And of course Rafe will most likely win because saint Bo gave Rafe his blessing to be with Hope.:rolleyes:

The real question is will it be something good or something very unbelievable and stupid?

I'd go with the latter. Because Hope and Aiden and their fans just haven't suffered nearly enough.:rolleyes:

We may not know for awhile but I still wonder if he will playing a character besides Aiden.

Jason's initial post says he will be playing Aiden as does SOD. So at this point, the speculation is more about what happened to him rather than who the actor is playing.

I like the theories mentioned. My issue with the Andre/Aiden theory is that I don't think Andre is leaving the show. Unless somehow Tony is factored into the mix as well. That could be another unexpected twist. I too noticed Andre constantly touching the scar on his face and thought it was very odd. But then they seemed to drop it.

He's really Aiden, because the Aiden killed by Bo was really Alfred Finnegar, twin brother of Arnold Finnegar (FakeRafe). Andre figured since Arnold was such a chump, he could easily con Arnold's equally dim-witted twin brother into plastic surgery and impersonating Aiden. :sarcasm:

He's really Aiden, because the Aiden killed by Bo was really Alfred Finnegar, twin brother of Arnold Finnegar (FakeRafe). Andre figured since Arnold was such a chump, he could easily con Arnold's equally dim-witted twin brother into plastic surgery and impersonating Aiden. :sarcasm:
I'm going with this one!

Boy, was I annoyed.....saw a post on Facebook, saying to get the "lowdown" on Aiden's return, and all it was ......a recap of how Aiden left the show, but since it has been announced that Daniel Cosgrove is returning as Aiden, asking for the poster's thoughts on how that would happen. Just a warning, don't fall for it.

Now they have one up about Nadia Bjorlin, claiming she is showing her pregnancy "bump" at 33 weeks, and it is only a head shot. Sheesh. By the way, she plays Chloe, and we should be seeing her in a month or two on Days.

I pretty much would not say anything is impossible when it comes to Days.
Good Grief, where the heck (I could use a better word, but won't) is the "once they're dead, they stay dead" baloney we were fed??
Suspending disbelief is a full time job when you watch Days, and a whole lot of other television as well.

Good Grief, where the heck (I could use a better word, but won't) is the "once they're dead, they stay dead" baloney we were fed??

My feelings on Aiden's return? You guessed it! :sick::sick::sick::sick:
Please leave him dead along with Jack, otherwise Days will have a sequel The Walking Dead of Days. Let's see, Stefano, Bo, Jack, Aiden, Daniel, Nick, Benjy, Arianna, Grace all grown up to name a few etc.

Reactions: jgk
I would also enjoy a return of Arianna! Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not me, didn't care for her. Just my opinion.

I just wish the deaths would stop. I don't care if a character leaves town, goes to jail, the hospital, a convent, monastery, the Foreign Legion. Just enough already.

While, at times, it is a good thing.....it just has been overkill.

We all may not agree on who should stay dead, or who we would like back. Heck, I want Jack back, but sure not Arianna. It did not bother me at all to have Serena, Paige, or Stefano die, (especially the latter, as much as I admire & respect Joe Mascolo).

I don't thing Will should have been killed, though the shock value was great, the aftermath of was not.

And so......as always, it boils down to story, writing. And the "if" game. If Arianna & Brady had better story at the time, but they did not. IF Sami had really mourned her son's death, instead of getting all hung up on stealing/taking Stefano's liquid assets (Will should just have returned to CA, or joined Sonny in Paris), Paige could have gone to Stanford (but then Eve would not have had such good material to show that she really could show her acting chops). If some good actors did not decide to leave the show, if some terrific actors were given better story when they came aboard.

IF Corday really cared about the show as his parents did (yep, was not his thing, but he has made some really poor choices in re: who he has running the show instead )

Another clone courtesy of Stefano's fabulous plastic surgeon? See, Aiden was backing out, did not want to kill Hope, so Stefano already had a clone being worked on, figuring that Aiden would renege. So Aiden has been held somewhere, or drugged, in a coma, whatever.......the clone (see Rafe clone story) took his place, and is the one who was killed.

SPECULATION!!!
I thought of this ALSO a while back. Like it's never been done before. Rafe will actually believe it, as it happened to him.

Back