SPOILER !! Actor returning

Since he starts airing Jan, he filmed a long time ago. I wonder if he's still there?

To each their own, I guess. Because while I'm interested to see Eric back (but please, no to a pairing between him and Jen Jen and no more gloom and doom Eric), I really do not like the haircut and the beard. Especially the beard. I can't wait for this fashion trend to be over. I can't stand the "cave man" look. Sorry, that's how I call this trend. I'm o.k. with a well trimmed beard, on some people, but now, pretty much all men are sporting these long, unkept, disheveled beards. I think it ages the guys, and make them appear... well, not so clean. Can I say that ? Well, yes, I just did.

That is not Greg Vaughan's (Eric) current "look", honest. He Has shaved the beard.

:OT: I don't know why guys think that unshaven, unkempt look is attractive, or is it they are trying to appear unattractive on purpose? :back:

I don't mind a tiny bit of scruff but that is Charles Manson like :eek: (In my opinion)

Reactions: jgk
To each their own, I guess. Because while I'm interested to see Eric back (but please, no to a pairing between him and Jen Jen and no more gloom and doom Eric), I really do not like the haircut and the beard. Especially the beard. I can't wait for this fashion trend to be over. I can't stand the "cave man" look. Sorry, that's how I call this trend. I'm o.k. with a well trimmed beard, on some people, but now, pretty much all men are sporting these long, unkept, disheveled beards. I think it ages the guys, and make them appear... well, not so clean. Can I say that ? Well, yes, I just did.
Make no mistake about it, I like Eric just fine. He has a lot of fans, but for me, the return that I want is Jack! He is the only one for Jennifer, in my opinion. I hope TPTB is bringing Eric back for Nicole.

I like the actor but did not like the direction they took the character in. Hopefully he will come back with a more positive attitude and less holier than thou attitude. All I ask is that there is "no more elephants in the room"!! :rotfl::rotfl:

:OT: Also off topic, like The Writer said, each to their own, but I much prefer a beard or scruff than clean shaven any day. Clean shaven to me just isn't as attractive. To me, it is more masculine and that's not by any way shape or form to be taken that I think a shaven guy isn't masculine. I just like it. BUT....... if you're one of these guys that really cannot grow a beard or your facial hair doesn't come in even but more in patches, shave it, because patchy facial hair looks awful to me.

LOL, Muzza.......then I gather you really like that "look" on Brady, Dario, Shawn, etc. To me, if you don't want to shave, grow the beard or mustache. Stefano looked terrific at all times, as does Victor with his mustache. Bo always looked great, as does Steve. They seem to take care of their facial growths.

But it is John, Chad, Jack, JJ, Paul, Sonny, Justin, Rafe, who all look really good...to me. Enough of that..........LOLOL

I realized Eric was looking bad but he was drinking heavily, passing out, not really caring how he looked, and .........well, the car accident was the final straw for Eric. I was sorry to see him leave, and I really am glad he will be returning. I just hope it is not for just a few appearances, and then gone again!

I think the beard was for his show Queen Sugar on OWN. He has a bit of a light beard in that show. I wonder if he may only be on for one season. He plays a married man dating one of the show's stars. In any event, his air time has been minimal and cable shows only run 10-12 episodes so plenty of time for both.

I'm very happy about this news and also hope to see him reconcile with Nicole. She has been forgiven many times by many people, including Eric. Daniel's death was an accident, not intentional. It's high time she forgive him. I also want Jack back and Belle and Shawn on a permanent basis. I'm happy to provide TPTB with a list of characters they can replace.

Last edited:
Yay, Eric is coming back! :clap:Though not popular around here, I hope he and Nicole can work on their issues and eventually get together again. Her pairings with Deimos and Dario leave much to be desired and don't get me started on her constantly bemoaning Daniel being dead. In my opinion, Eric has always been her best pairing.

He had a different haircut and beard from when he was filming Queen Sugar. He may look totally different now. Could be it's to make him look "tougher" since he's been in prison, i.e., not quite so squeaky clean.

Back