SPOILER !! Actor returning

I say no to Eric and Nicole. He will always be a sanctimonious jerk and Nicole never got to smile when she was with him. I also wish they give him a personality because he really was snoozville. He needs the personality he had when he was in that movie with Alison Sweeney/Sami, I think it was called Second Chances? He had charm oozing out in that one.

:OT: I don't know why guys think that unshaven, unkempt look is attractive, or is it they are trying to appear unattractive on purpose? :back:

Probably because I am a gay man with major "Daddy" issues, LOL (so true).

How long is Eric going to return for? I'm just curious how this storyline would turn out like how is Eric getting out of jail? Though I can see them overturning Eric's sentence because of him being a priest and good behavior, which at first they tried to use to help him.

Heather4CU, that would be a great rewrite for sure. Deimos planning to have killed Brady and Daniel to get back at Victor before but Eric so happened to be drunk while driving involved in the crash.

A remedy to everyone's problems with Eric's exit then as well since Deimos is now semi "changed", it can be swept under the carpet.

Oh good grief, please no, no, no, no, no!!!! Eric was a sanctimonious judgmental jerk. However, he was so off the rails before he went to prison that he boinked Jen, so I could see him taking a ride up to Chicago and drowning himself in Chloe. And if they put Eric in Nicole's orbit I'm going to have to bleach my eyeballs to unsee it.

@ SarahBeth - :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm digging the beard and haircut, hot!

Not too crazy about the haircut, but I like the beard. I wasn't at first, but now I'm disappointed that it's gone.

Probably because I am a gay man with major "Daddy" issues, LOL (so true).

No, I don't think that's it. I like beards and the stubbly look too - and I'm a straight woman, and I've made it 46 years without being aware of any "Daddy" issues, so I'm pretty sure I don't have any. Now, the facial hair thing, it depends whether or not the guy can pull it off. My husband looks good with or without a mustache, and I'm fine with a little stubble, but on him, a beard is right out! Greg Vaughan (Eric) looks good with or without a beard.

Edited to add: Thanks whichever moderator edited my post and added Eric's name. As soon as I saw the change, I though "Oops, I forgot that."

Last edited:
I'm happy to have him back, hoping that the writing for him is better now. :clap:Don't want Eric and Jennifer long term but would like to see what happened addressed a little on screen; and I dislike Deimos so hopefully just having him in town affects his relationship with Nicole.

He looks younger without the beard, but I understand it was for another role so whatever.

I am so happy to hear the news of Greg Vaughan's (Eric) return. :) I loved the actor as I think he is truly talented and hope that Days of our Lives utilizes him to his fullest potential. I really liked his character Eric paired with Nicole as I thought that Greg Vaughan had a lot of onscreen chemistry with Arianne Zucker (Nicole). Hooray for a fabulous return and I will definitely be counting the days till he comes back!!

It's interesting to hear that Greg Vaughan (Eric) is back so soon. Has hanging out with Dr. Baker, Gus, and Vargas caused him to adopt a brighter outlook on life and to drop his sourpuss persona? When he returns will Salemites develop amnesia about his starring role in Kristen's sex tape? And assuming Eric's return involves his early release from prison, how this be handled? Sure, Gabi was out of jail in a flash after murdering Nick, but he was a creepy stalker. Nick himself didn't serve all that much time for killing Dr. Trent Robbins, but his victim was a despicable sleaze. In contrast, Dr. McScruffy seems to be admired by everyone as the greatest man who ever lived and his death is regarded as the biggest tragedy in Salem history. Anywhere but Salem, Eric would likely get a cold reception after serving so little time for the crime of the century.

Last edited:
Seems to me Eric went to jail having cousins who were 9 or 10 years old, and will be coming out with those kids all now 18-19 yrs old. So, has he spent 9 or 10 years in prison? LOL

Gonna be interesting how they explain him getting out of prison. Hmmm, probably find something else responsible for the crash......???

That is my hope. I want it to come out that Deimos is responsible for the crash, especially since they are shoving under the rug the fact that he kidnapped Bo. Deimos appeared in Salem 3 weeks after the crash and we know he had already been out of jail for a bit. He could have been plotting. The timing makes sense. The motive makes sense since Brady and Daniel are Victor's beloved "sons" and can do no wrong.

Bonus points if they tie Deimos to Xander offscreen either by being father-son or by plotting together.

Back