SPOILER !! Actress announces recurring role on "Days"

Jason47

Reaction score
ANNE-MARIE JOHNSON ANNOUNCES ROLE ON "DAYS OF OUR LIVES"

13007319_714951908647086_2886480785706817074_n.jpg

Anne-Marie Johnson announced on today's "Home & Family" that she debuts in a recurring role on "Days" on April 26. No word yet on who she will be playing. She previously appeared on "Days" in 2012 as Dr. Patel. Johnson is best known for her six seasons on the Carroll O'Connor series "In the Heat of the Night."

Heck, there are any number of characters....another psychiatrist, helping Abby??? Joey???
Jade's mother?? Someone treating Jennifer? Ciara?
A day care worker taking care of little ones?
A teacher at the high school?
A nanny for Thomas?
A lawyer?
Or prosecutor?
Kate's new asst.?

and there are more.......who knows at this point.

This actress is much older than the actress who currently plays Lani.

Well this actress is closer in age to James Reynolds, who plays Abe; but the actress (singer) Marilyn McCoo, who played Tamara, is in real life about three years older than James Reynolds. I am guessing Anne-Marie Johnson is playing Tamara who may out the current Lani as not her daughter.

Let's go with this: The REAL Lani has died (maybe a car accident) and was doppleganger Lani's best friend, whose family was murdered (gruesomely - ala today's writers) plus Lani did it. She resented REAL Lani's life and studied it, faked her records blah, blah, blah. You get it - oh yeah, isn't that every third Lifetime Movie plot. SNOORRRRREEEEE! Only good thing is it ends this part of a poorly written season. Feel bad for Theo if it's true.

I think she may not be on for 4 sequential months. A script cover was posted by James Reynolds (Abe) on Instagram and she was listed for a September episode. We also know Laura is back then. I bet she airs now, then is off, then is back with the new Abigail.

That is my thought as well. Abby (Kate Mansi) supposedly will be seen into June, but probably, rarely. And if I recall correctly, the casting call for a female (which sounded like Abby) would have taping going on currently. And that would take us into September.

She also may have taped a few scenes which are inserted into episodes thruout a couple of months (with Kate Mansi). Days does that...all their cutting, editing, etc. :)

Back