SPOILER !! Actress cast for role in 2017

The thing about this actress is.....she could be coming aboard for just a very short stay, a few appearances. We are to be seeing her in January, but there has been no pics, no mention, etc. She very easily may not be contract. Or did I miss something in the announcement?

She looks like a very young Molly Burnett who played Melanie Jonas.

Sidenote*
Wow. I can respond. My new Dell laptop needed repaired. I went to my sons and downloaded mozilla firefox browser on to a thumb drive. I loaded it on to my old computer. I can now get on to websites I could not with my old internet explorer 8. My new laptop does not get dial up even with the Startech modem I purchased. Having no high speed internet really sucks big time. Done ranting. I wasn't able to comment for a long time!

:OT: soapkitty....I won't even have Internet Explorer on either my desktop or laptop. I used Firefox for a long time, and now use Chrome, which is faster than Firefox as it doesn't have a lot of unneeded stuff. But I do have both browsers, and use both, but mostly chrome. Am glad you are able to post again! Yayyy. :back:

The thing about this actress is.....she could be coming aboard for just a very short stay, a few appearances. We are to be seeing her in January, but there has been no pics, no mention, etc. She very easily may not be contract. Or did I miss something in the announcement?

She'll be around awhile. I don't make announcements about a quick 1-2 episode appearance.

Soapkitty, dial up, bless your heart. I used to have to do that. Glad you could comment though.
Yes Cowgirl, dial up. Comcast just got to our right of way that 9 of us live on. The first one on the right of way (a dentist) paid $16,000 to get it to his door. They want me to pay $8,000 up front to get it to my property, so dial up it is!

Soapkitty, that is a ridiculous amount of money Comcast is charging! Dial up would be my choice too. I admire your fiscal wisdom. Enjoy Days.

And Jason we thank you that you don't tease us with 1-2 appearances being a full-time return. That way I can count on your accuracy.

Just to be clear, I meant in regards to new actors. As you know from the past, I do tease returns of former "Days" actors, even if they are just returning for an episode or two.

Back