Actress hired

I'm glad we finally got news of the new Abigail. After Jason47 reported on his facebook page yesterday that Kate Mansi's (current Abby) last airdate is June 24 and the show keeps showing Chad with Ciara which I do not like at all, I felt that there were no stories that were holding my interest. None of the other current stories on the front burner right now are very good. Hopefully this actress will have good chemistry with Billy Flynn (Chad), as Chad and Abby's story was the only one this spring that was any good.

They did good with casting by appearance yes Abigail would pass for Jennifer's daughter now lol. I hope she has good chemistry with Chad if not then write her a GOOD story leading into another leading main man (perhaps Andrew Donovan). Kate Mansi will be missed for sure spectacular acting. May take us a few months to get used to her.

I can remember when Kate Mansi first appeared to take over the role of Abby....she was so different from the previous Abby, and it took a while to get used to her take on the character, but, she really gave the part it's zing!

Yes, at first it was hard to accept Kate Mansi in the role of Abigail. But she definitely made it her own.

Some of my favorite scenes from the past 4 -5 years:

When Abigail is slapped by Carrie in the Horton town square.

When Abigail is finally told by Sami that she knows what happened between her and EJ (via the picture album).

All of her scenes the last 3 months basically. She has been a shining star of an actress.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the new actress brings to the role.

Kate Mansi (Abigail) is the one who first reported this date on her Instagram page.

Yes, I just passed along the info. Up until her post yesterday, Kate had kept saying her last airdate was in May. But since Soap Digest said she taped through December 16, I had always said it was more likely her last airdate would be sometime in June.

Back