Actress leaving

Noooooooooooo! I've really enjoyed Theresa so I hope she goes out with a bang!

Reactions: YPG
I think she will be since we know her parents are coming to town.

Hmmm, so she wants a break, huh? Wonder how the heck they are going to write her out. I assume Theresa will be going back to L.A. (maybe not)...but what about Tate?

I wonder if something major happens to Theresa like she becomes deathly ill and her parents rush to Salem to say goodbye to their daughter. I think there's a very good chance Theresa might actually be killed off, especially since apparently Jen Lilley (Theresa) quit the show. That's going to leave Brady as the single father of Tate. If Theresa does end up dying, I wonder if Kim & Shane might stick around after the funeral and attempt to fight for custody of their grandson.

Let's not have another death. Recently, Salem has turned into one big morgue. It would be preferable to have the unlikely Jeannie T.-Brady marriage come apart under the weight of its own implausiblity. (What man marries a woman who put his father into a coma with one swing of a fireplace poker?) Jeannie T. could then take Tater Tot and decamp for Southern California. This would leave the door open in case Ms. Lilley (Jeannie T.) decides to do a Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) and make periodic returns to Salem. Hopefully, this won't mean the end of Anne Milbauer. The often clueless writers should find a new perch for her in Salem. As for Jeannie T.'s DJ-Wear, that monument to the orange-tinted Dr. McScruffy, maybe Nicole will return to it after the grand plot against Deimos plays out.

Brady is cursed every woman he has been with has been screwed up or dead. Nicole, Arianna, Madison, Kristen, Theresa, and now we have Summer. Chloe was really the only solid relationship Brady has ever had till the writers gutted and slashed that to pieces. If anything I would've been happier if Brady was written off.

Since Theresa will be leaving either to LA I assume with Shane and Kimberly or however who knows at this point. I do think Theresa gets tired of Brady after Summer like this probably will be the final draw for Theresa. Maybe she will end up dumping Brady. Though now I have to wonder if will be seeing a Philip/Chloe/Brady love triangle brewing in the future.

I like Jen Lilley the actress. I think she does so much wonderful charity things, she is such a beautiful gal, great smile, and a good actress. I just have not liked the character from Day 1, when she hit on JJ for some weed.....and subsequent story. I did not like the change of name, the chip on the shoulder, or the infatuation with Brady, which has just gotten worse, in my opinion, with the change in writing.

I would love for the actress to return at some point, as someone else. Stephanie?? An intern? A nanny for Thomas? The Pub manager? Jan Spears??? LOL

I kinda figured Jen Lilley (Theresa) was leaving as there had been rumors recently. I'm pretty sure she's going to die. It's the only thing that makes sense to me given the fact that Shane, Kim, and now Eve are all coming back. If she was simply leaving town then why bother with bringing those other characters back? Keep in mind too that if she dies this won't be until November or even December with the taping schedule.

I wish Ms. Lilley the best in her future endeavors. I think she is a beautiful and talented actress but I just never really cared for the character of Theresa. I liked her a little bit last fall when she stopped being the manipulative and conniving witch. It was nice they gave some backstory to explain why she is the way that she is but things have gone downhill. I didn't like the way they had her so laser-focused on getting Brady. She needed to be a mother first, work on her career awhile, and then consider a relationship. Oh well, goodbye Theresa. You certainly had potential but were yet another victim of bad writing.

I think she should leave and return as Jeannie. I hope she doesn't die but then I don't want her recast. I can picture Brady as a widowed dad like John after Isabella died. :cry:

I liked Brady with Madison, then they killed her. I cannot stand Melanie; stay gone please. Didn't like Arianna with him or Nicole. If Chloe was like she was I would say her for Brady but I guess maybe I shouldn't want anyone with Brady unless I want them to die Hmm oh Kate or on second though:sarcasm: Maybe Mel should come back for a few minutes. :wink:

Well, I figured with all of the wild rumors going on that she was leaving the show. I really wish that she was leaving town with Tate (because I feel she is the better parent), but I have a feeling that she is going to die with Kim, Shane, and Eve coming back to town later this year.

Brady is cursed every woman he has been with has been screwed up or dead. Nicole, Arianna, Madison, Kristen, Theresa, and now we have Summer. Chloe was really the only solid relationship Brady has ever had till the writers gutted and slashed that to pieces. If anything I would've been happier if Brady was written off.

I agree, I can't stand Brady anymore, and a lot of it has to do with his superior attitude towards Theresa and his hero complex with Dan the Tan Man's heart that causes him to try to rescue any hapless female.

Oh well, goodbye Theresa. You certainly had potential but were yet another victim of bad writing.

I've been really annoyed with the way Theresa has been portrayed under this writing regime and isolated from her family. At least the previous regime had her interacting with Caroline, Eric, Kayla, Roman, Hope, and little Ciara. Now, we never see her interact with any of them. She wasn't even at the Brady Thanksgiving dinner, but off by herself with Tate on a holiday because Victor would not let her join his family dinner. Also, Theresa had nobody from her family at the engagement party, but acted like she was alone in town. The writers could have shown her struggling to fit in as a better person with support from her different family members. I know that everyone else was isolated in their own stories and were written in bubbles, but Theresa's redemption would have made more sense if we saw her family rally around her.

Back