Actress leaving

Jen Lilley's (Theresa) exit that announcement. I want to bet money almost Kristen will be showing up alive at Brady and Theresa's wedding.

That would be awesome!! I looooove Kristen. She is a fantastic mix of crazy with the need to be loved.:love:

• jen_lilley It is with bittersweet sentiment that I find myself making this statement 6 months too soon. First, I would like to say your comments, support, and well wishes regarding my recent departure from the iconic daytime drama, Days of Our Lives, have melted my heart. Second, I have never enjoyed playing a character so much. I absolutely love Theresa, and the idea of not playing her pains me. I once found a quote that perfectly describes her, “She’s a mess of gorgeous chaos, you can see it in her eyes.” Exploring Theresa, from her insecurities to her strengths, from her tendency to deflect emotional anguish with comedy to her firecracker spirit has been pure joy.
  • I hate to dissatisfy our love for black and white explanations, but there’s no one to point your finger at here. Days of Our Lives and I are parting company on the best of terms. It came down to time and the sacrifices required to keep Theresa on the front burner. Given the demanding production schedule a soap requires, that just wasn’t possible with the other commitments and opportunities I wanted to pursue. As we all know in the world of soaps, good bye for now isn’t always good bye forever, who knows what the future has in store for Theresa.

I am taking time right now to be with my family, advance the charitable causes I believe in, and pursue additional career opportunities. While I've missed so many moments in my family's lives back east, I have built a west coast family at Days of Our Lives, and they haven't seen the last of me! I'll be stopping by the set from time to time with baked goods and bear hugs.

Lastly, cheer up! There are 6 more wonderful months of Theresa to enjoy. And I can honestly say that each month, the storyline gets better! My exit will have you on the edge of your seat, laughing, crying, cheering, screaming, clapping, and bewildered.

• And to the Theresas out there: I love you, I love you, I love you. You are not alone. You are beautiful and worthy of love and happiness and joy and success! May my storyline over the next six months inspire you

Again yay Yahoo News! As of late Yahoo News! has been making Days of our Lives articles as their front stories on their main page wanted to note how AWESOME that is! Yes Jen Lilley's (Theresa) interview was also posted there.

After reading it I want to guess that the actress found a better prospective when it comes to her acting career. Most stars leave daytime to go primetime for recognition and different higher paying work. It's only natural young talented actresses like Kate Mansi (Abby) and Jen Lilley (Theresa) would want bigger better roles. Of course I highly appreciate the actors/actresses who stay loyal to portraying their character staying Daytime.

As much as I love the character of Theresa lately I guess I hope it's Theresa who just dumps Brady to the curb, takes Tate, and leave him crying/begging for once. It's time Brady gets rejected and kicked down by a woman.....it's always him judging the woman he is with wearing rose colored glasses let him do the begging and pleading. Theresa would be smart to leave Brady now she has 6 months till she is gone lol all of Brady's exs seem to die run Theresa run!

Well, in reading the posts I am hopeful that she is not going to be killed off, just leaving. I am thinking that she will get fed up with Brady and his attraction to Summer, and Summer will use that to her advantage to drive a wedge between to two.

Some think Shane, Kim and Eve come for a Brady/Theresa wedding, so do I. But I am thinking Summer does something and Theresa leaves him at the church.

I am hoping she takes Tater-Tot and moves to California, leaving Brady all alone and sad. Because we all know the writers won't let anyone stay happy for long.

Maybe Jeannie T gets a cool job as a designer for some European fashion design company and marries Brady anyway. And because he's rich and has his own personal jet, she takes the job and he can fly and spend time with her as it's not like he ever works anyway. And even though married, the super hero heart requires he stay and save folks in Salem.

Well, in reading the posts I am hopeful that she is not going to be killed off, just leaving. I am thinking that she will get fed up with Brady and his attraction to Summer, and Summer will use that to her advantage to drive a wedge between to two.

Some think Shane, Kim and Eve come for a Brady/Theresa wedding, so do I. But I am thinking Summer does something and Theresa leaves him at the church.

I am hoping she takes Tater-Tot and moves to California, leaving Brady all alone and sad. Because we all know the writers won't let anyone stay happy for long.
My guess is that Theresa dumps Brady at the altar and he turns to Nicole for comfort. Of course she falls for him again especially now since he has Daniel's heart and Daniel's heart makes Brady fall in love with Nicole so they can be together forever :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
:sick: X 100000
Dario needs to get a clue and maybe him and Nicole would work.

When Heather went to some fan event with Eric Martsolf (Brady) and Jen Lilley (Theresa), the actress confirmed that Theresa didn't die as part of her exit storyline.

And since Jen Lilley (Theresa) was in the 13,000th episode celebration pictures, plus recent pictures of her with Meredith Scott Lynn (Anne) and they both had scripts in their hands, seems to indicate Jeannie T is back in Salem.

Back