SPOILER !! Actress return confirmed

Aren't Nathan and Melanie cousins?
Yes, Nathan and Melanie are cousins, but not biologically.

While Maggie is mother to both Daniel (Melanie's bio dad) and Melissa (Nathan's bio mom), Melissa was adopted by Mickey and Maggie when she was a teenager.

But Nathan and Melanie didn't know Daniel was Maggie's eggbaby at the time they were involved.

This news, at best, is a "meh." Was hoping the return was Chandler Massey (Will).

Yay! I love the character of Stephanie. Shelley Hennig is an amazing actress, though she isn't my favorite version of Stephanie. I liked the red-headed race car driver. But anyway, glad to have the character back in Salem where she belongs.

Jason, is this for a lengthy stay or just an appearance?

Shelley Hennig is an amazing actress, though she isn't my favorite version of Stephanie. I liked the red-headed race car driver. But anyway, glad to have the character back in Salem where she belongs.

Completely agree with this sentiment. It will be nice to see at least one complete family in Salem. I'm eager to see her in scenes with her brother.

I like this move as well. Surprised to see Shelley Hennig (Stephanie) hasn't done much more since leaving Days. Her first show post-Days was The Secret Circle and they didn't give that show a fair shake over at CW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will is D E A D, so Chandler Massey was never an option...........unless he came on to Days as a different character, (like Josh Taylor who came back as Roman after playing Chris Kositchek)

Will also be glad to see the Johnson family all together. :)

Perhaps Stephanie will become friendly with Jade and find out who the real daddy is?! At that point, Jade can leave and never return.

Back