Actress return

It looks like a wedding day.

Who is the young man by Louise Soriel (Vivian)? Is that the actor everyone is talking about?

Thanks, I was getting confused with who's who

I, for one, am so excited for this return!! Louise Sorel (Vivian) is one hell of an actress and Vivian was always one of my favorites! I'm so glad to see that this rumor turned out to be true! Can't wait to see how she comes back and what characters she will be involved with. If only Ron Carlivati could get the filming schedule shortened so we don't have to wait months before we get to see our favorites return!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Must say that Days or NBC or Sony is trying to reduce that enormous lead time between filming and airing...not that they have been too successful. But they closed for around 6 weeks or so......Thanksgiving-New Years, still do their 1 week a month, but closed down 3 weeks around 4th of July......vacations for all. They'd be even further ahead. I just wish they would slow down the filming itself. 7-8 shows a week is just overkill.
One can tell also that they have characters film scenes that then are part of 4 or 5 episodes........one can tell by the clothes. LOL. Someone in same out for 5 or 6 shows, while other characters have 2 or 3 changes in one show. Ha.

I for one have always liked Vivian although a little too out there sometimes, and especially the crappy storyline that was written for her last time. BUT I am hopeful that Ron C has a great storyline for her and her return to Salem. Wonder if there'll be a mention of Quinn? How did Quinn leave the show? I cannot recall.

Back