Actress Return

Is there a lost cat in Salem she needs to find?

Maybe she comes to Salem to represent Anna in the investigation of Andre's murder?

Maybe Rafe can have a 2-fer with the Brady sisters and have sex with her behind Hope's back. :sick: He'd just need to nail Cassie to make it a trifecta.

JS, when the word gets out that Carrie is back, they'll probably be a a small crowd of distraught cat owners demanding that Carrie either find their lost cats or begin legal action against people who found them, but won't give them back. (Imagine cranky Judge Goldberg's reaction when a pile of cat ownership cases turn up on his docket.)

As for representing Anna, with Carrie as her attorney, she'd go from Tony's grieving widow to number one suspect in a Salem second. And if Anna does joins Hattie and Sheila in prison, will she be allowed to take Tony with her? If not, whom can be trusted with the sacred task of safeguarding Tony's ashes? (Would Roman give the urn a place of honor over the Pub bar?)

Finally, Rafe better not consider that Brady sister two-fer. Imagine poor Rafe trapped in a Salem Inn room when Carrie and Sami start blasting each other with insults. The noise would be so loud that Hope would show up in her official capacity to investigate. (Yes, in Salem, the police commissioner investigates noise complaints.)

But will she bring her son with her??? Will they remember she has a son? Will he get to play with the forgotten Parker, Tate and Arianna? OR will he be SORASed to become the new person of interest for...? Never mind, he is related to everyone in town. He can't become the boy toy of any of the single females. Or can he?? The branches are so tangled on the Brady/Horton/Roberts/DiMera trees.

Well, Noah is half Reed/Roberts and half Brady, so that would leave Horton, Carver or DiMera girls for him. (except for the ones who are half Brady, too, like Allie or Sydney)

Heck, for all we know, the new actor coming on board (Gilles Marini) is a SORAS'ed Noah. :sarcasm:

marini-gilles-image.jpg

I liked Carrie off and on. Hated the attempted Rafe and Carrie pairing and the agency they were working. But I believe that was just bad writing. I just want to know if she is coming with her kid, since her mom is in town.

Maybe she can be with Rafe after the truth comes out about his fling with Sami. I doubt he and Hope can work through that.

Hopefully Anna will still be on and if Tony comes back and Anna sleeping with Roman, fingers are crossed for some family scenes with all of them, even Tony as he was her stepfather.

I'm happy for Carrie's return. I think likely Anna is the prime suspect in Andre's murder and Roman may even be a suspect now and she came back. There's so much story potential. Carrie and Lucas can even revisit a chapter. Then there's Rafe and the affair. Yeah, she has reason to be back more than others.

But will she bring her son with her??? Will they remember she has a son? Will he get to play with the forgotten Parker, Tate and Arianna? OR will he be SORASed to become the new person of interest for...? Never mind, he is related to everyone in town. He can't become the boy toy of any of the single females. Or can he?? The branches are so tangled on the Brady/Horton/Roberts/DiMera trees.
Carrie is older than Sami, so I suppose they could give her an adult son, too!

Back