SPOILER !! Actress returning

Jason47

Reaction score
KASSIE DePAIVA TO REPRISE ROLE AS EVE.

13321979_734073833401560_8702385149129655232_n.jpg

Kassie DePaiva will be returning to "Days of Our Lives" later this year as Eve Larson. DePaiva was nominated for Lead Actress at this year's Daytime Emmys for her work as Eve in 2015. No word yet on the length of her stay.

I'm glad Eve is coming back.

Maybe we all should stock up on our tissues :(

At least we may see Eve actually interact with Shane Donovan. It looks like something does involve Theresa perhaps. We DO have a guesser of returning characters and Xander was ONE of them listed.

Which makes me speculate to believe that perhaps Xander does come back and exacts revenge on Theresa for throwing him in jail. Perhaps he has her done in or Theresa sent to jail for filing a false police report.

Though however logically if Eve is due later in the year perhaps it has NOTHING to do with Theresa being in trouble or dead just visiting for the holidays like Shane and Kim. I'm sure Eve will take a few jabs at Jennifer's drug addiction.

Gotta tell ya.......it has always been difficult for me to envision Charles Shaughnessy (Shane) being the father of the Eve as played by Kassie dePaiva. But, that is their relationship, so..going to be interesting.

In real life, Kassie is 55, Charles is 61. LOL

You know, they could get some actor to play him for a few episodes even if he's not a permanent or long-term addition to the show. I wish the show would do that sort of thing more often rather than making stupid excuses like "he/she missed their flight, is ill, or whatever". :rolleyes:

Agreed. As much as I'd like to see Andrew on canvas, the show show has a lot of males now in that 30-40 range. So I think there is a greater need to see Stephanie Johnson.

I'm glad to see Eve returning, especially if the rumors about Theresa are true. It will be interesting to see the relationship between Eve/Kassie DePaiva and Shane/Charles Shaughnessy. As for Eve having anything to do with Jennifer and/or JJ, that's what ruined Eve's character this last time and I sincerely hope that they don't go there again. Eve would be better off in scenes with Kim, Shane, Brady and perhaps Justin.

Last edited:
The problem is this, the "WRITERS", and I use that term loosely, get these misfit, train wreck, characters straightened out and on the road to being likable, then they just disappear or they kill them off. So if you move to Salem you're better off being a bad guy. YOU'LL LIVE LONGER.

Last edited:
Back