SPOILER !! Actress returning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see. Rafe & Lucas are both still in town, and both involved heavily with other women. We all know Sami just cannot have that, can she?

just cause I know someone will say it, I will say it first.......If Sami can return, why couldn't Belle & Shawn stay? There is certainly enough "stuff" goin' on in town to keep both busy. Would just love to see Lani have to face Shawn every day at work while she partners with JJ.

And have him try to decide whether to support daughter Claire or sister Ciara in the efforts to win over Theo

And Belle try to cope with her daughter purposely seducing Theo, and manipulating a situation to keep Ciara away via Wyatt.

If Abby left Chad do they divorce? Need a lawyer. Belle still works for DiMera, doesn't she.

And then.....Deimos is making so many enemies, he is practically a perfect example of the man on the Orient Express before the man eventually became a victim of Murder on the very Express. LOL And Shawn is pretty good in the forensics area...

Nooooo!!!! Why do the writers want to bring Sami Brady back? :cry:I have not missed this character and as mentioned above, would prefer Shawn and Belle back, or Jack, or Bo. The only person I want less than Sami is EJ, and after that leaked audition, I am afraid he might be coming with her.

This does not bode well for the new writing regime, and I was so hopeful for Ron Carlivati coming in after the garbage we are now watching from Dena Higley :angry:.

Well I'm upset. And this coming from someone who used to be a big Sami fan.

First off, I'm not trying to start rumors but it has to be said. Alison Sweeney (Sami) started following Tyler Christopher, the former GH actor on Twitter very recently. I wouldn't care except for the fact that he is now following all the official Days accounts including Greg Meng. Could he be a recast EJ? Maybe he can fake a British accent?

Anyway, I do NOT and I repeat do NOT want EJ back with her in any way shape or form. If he comes back, I have some decisions to make about continuing to watch this show. As Poirot so eloquently stated, why can't Belle and Shawn be in Salem? They have so much story potential and the actors want to be there. I just don't get how tone deaf TPTB are.

My ideal wish list for Sami would be:
1. Break up Rafe and Hope
2. Resurrect Will. Make this a family story with John involved in the investigation
3. Turn the tables and have Sami advise her niece Claire
4. Break up Rafe and Hope
5. I suspect Lucas and Adrienne will be broken up by October but have her intermesh with them too
6. Bring Allie back to Salem and leave her there
7. Break up Rafe and Hope

I suspect nine of this will actually happen and I'll be very disappointed but if we must deal with a Sami return, I want to see the pre-2013 version of her.

Why do the writers want to bring Sami Brady
They might have had no choice since I don't think the writers (always) make those types of decisions.

...far they say she is only here for two months.
Sami can do a lot of damage, and alienate many viewers, in that length of time. She will probably be front and center for at least 90% of that time anyway. UGH!!!!

I'm with @oldsoapie, I will always watch or stay up to date with Days. I've watched it for so long and just enjoy that with soaps, old characters that haven't been seen can always be written back into the show drawing on the rich history.

I'm in to the end, EJ, Sami, Willow, and her brother, or not. (I say Willow and her brother tongue in cheek because I really didn't like her character and brother was in one or two scenes, so isn't memorable). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back