SPOILER !! Actress returning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind it is just for two months
We can only hope it's real time, and not Salem time. I'm ready for her to leave already.

I really am not happy with the news. However, I will take a Sami return if she can be written to be with Rafe. I felt that coupling had the best potential and it was ruined.
If Rafe has any sense, he will run in the other direction when he sees her coming.

I may be in the minority, but I hope if they come with her that Sami's kids remain unSORAS'ed and just a few years older than what they were when they left the show. The show messed up big time with the current teen set and we really don't need Johnny and Allie added to that group. I'd rather they be in the tween age range, with Sydney close in age to Parker (hopefully he comes to live with Chloe soon). As Heather has mentioned before, the show is currently lacking a school age group of kids on the show. I'd rather they start that age group with this set of kids, and keep Arianna and the babies small for a longer period.

Oh, and after thinking about it, I would welcome Sami coming in and breaking up Rafe and Hope. But she can leave after that:).

I have a love/hate relationship with the character of Sami Brady. Sometimes I really liked her and enjoyed watching her. Other times I wanted to see her humbled and put in her place. I actually enjoyed the times she got slapped by her sister Carrie and by Marlena when her mother had enough of her sassy mouth.

I liked Sami most when she was with Lucas. I liked her least when she was with EJ. I have never been a Rafe fan. If she returns and the story is all about EJ and finding him, no, I'm not interested in seeing that. If she returns and the story is about reconnecting with family, her granddaughter, her mother and father, then I will be happy to see her.

Some good scenes with Lucas and Allie would be appreciated. I do hope she brings the kids with her and they are not SORASed. She can lend a hand at the Pub. Go on play dates with Ari. Visit her son's grave. Have a cocktail with Kate at the bar. I pray EJ is not mentioned.

Well I'm upset. And this coming from someone who used to be a big Sami fan.

First off, I'm not trying to start rumors but it has to be said. Alison Sweeney (Sami) started following Tyler Christopher, the former GH actor on Twitter very recently. I wouldn't care except for the fact that he is now following all the official Days accounts including Greg Meng. Could he be a recast EJ? Maybe he can fake a British accent?

Anyway, I do NOT and I repeat do NOT want EJ back with her in any way shape or form. If he comes back, I have some decisions to make about continuing to watch this show. As Poirot so eloquently stated, why can't Belle and Shawn be in Salem? They have so much story potential and the actors want to be there. I just don't get how tone deaf TPTB are.

My ideal wish list for Sami would be:
1. Break up Rafe and Hope
2. Resurrect Will. Make this a family story with John involved in the investigation
3. Turn the tables and have Sami advise her niece Claire
4. Break up Rafe and Hope
5. I suspect Lucas and Adrienne will be broken up by October but have her intermesh with them too
6. Bring Allie back to Salem and leave her there
7. Break up Rafe and Hope

I suspect nine of this will actually happen and I'll be very disappointed but if we must deal with a Sami return, I want to see the pre-2013 version of her.

You really want them to break up, wait for it...Rafe and Hope??

Tyler Christopher really does look like he could very well be a replacement EJ.

I hope they age Sami kids! That would be interesting to interact with Ciara, Claire, Joey, Tripp, and Jade. They would almost have to, since Ciara and Allie are bout the same age?
If they even bring them on. Look how long poor Parker has been in NYC being watched by Grandma while Chloe is in Salem! Sami never really interacted with her children much anyway, and it wouldn't surprise me if she had a nanny in LA watching them while she spends her two months in Salem.

My ideal wish list for Sami would be:
1. Break up Rafe and Hope
2. Resurrect Will. Make this a family story with John involved in the investigation
3. Turn the tables and have Sami advise her niece Claire
4. Break up Rafe and Hope
5. I suspect Lucas and Adrienne will be broken up by October but have her intermesh with them too
6. Bring Allie back to Salem and leave her there
7. Break up Rafe and Hope
Bust up Rafe and Granny Hope: Fine idea. Let's get Rafe out of the bubble bath. The way he's been acting, the water in his ears is affecting his judgment.

Will is Alive: This shouldn't be difficult. It was either a Will lookalike who was strangled by Ben or Will was secretly taken to a mystery clinic where he was restored to life and health. That said, hopefully the writers will limit the amount of weeping and wailing that Will does over Sonny's relationship with Paul.

Sami advises Claire. The bratty YouTube flop is bad enough now. How much worse will she be after being advised by the Salem screecher? Poor Theo should run for his life.

Lucas and Adrienne: With Sami around they are toast. And how long will it be before never-say-die Justin comes sniffing after the latest Ms. Horton?

Allie Returns: If so, please make her well adjusted. The last thing poor Lucas needs is a problem daughter, and the viewers have suffered long enough with sullen Teen Ciara, bratty Claire, and the ridiculous NuJade.

Since this is the Crystal Ball, and a spoiler thread, will just add that it is Theo who is Wyatt's boss. SOD.

That said, is it not interesting that Days keeps the news of other actors hired, or leaving under wraps for quite some time (look how they just let the news out that John was back) and yet the news of Ms. Sweeney (Sami) returning is already released, and she won't even be seen til Oct./Nov. Seems the same thing happened when she left....announced it herself months and months before we saw the last of Sami.

Since this is the Crystal Ball, and a spoiler thread, will just add that it is Theo who is Wyatt's boss. SOD.

That said, is it not interesting that Days keeps the news of other actors hired, or leaving under wraps for quite some time (look how they just let the news out that John was back) and yet the news of Ms. Sweeney (Sami) returning is already released, and she won't even be seen til Oct./Nov. Seems the same thing happened when she left....announced it herself months and months before we saw the last of Sami.
Maybe it's to give viewers who don't like Sami enough time to let it sink in, deal with this in whatever way they see fit be it daily meditation, prayer, counselling and the same courtesy was given to fans of Sami when she announced her departure from Days. :):rotfl:

I am ok with a Sami return, if only for 2 things:

1) she doesn't spend every second of her airtime whining about her long lost "love" EJ.

2) EJ doesn't show up, and not be dead. PLEASE, writers, I'm begging you, leave him dead. Do not ever bring him back. Find Sami someone else. PLEASE?

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back