SPOILER !! Actress returning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Alison Sweeney (Sami). I love her enough to be ok with a Sami return. It will be refreshing to see her face on my screen. That said, I have a few "I only want to see this" points though.

I really only want to see Sami return, if it's to break up Adrienne and Lucas. Sami and Lucas belong together in my book.

I really only want to see Sami return, if there's absolutely NO WAY EJ is brought back with her. Please, please, please let that character stay dead.

I really only want to see Sami return, if she makes it through the entire return run without ranting about how horribly life is because of John.

That is all.

I will have to get on the unpopular bandwagon, and say I want to see EJ come back. If only temporarily to see him and the family live happily ever after - out of Salem. I am one of the few who really likes EJ. James Scott (EJ) is most excellent to look at too! I would like to see Jack, and knock Jennifer off her high horse. The biggest wish for me though?? I want to see Kate Mansi back as Abigail.

Ahhh! ShaSha! You are my partner in crime who LOVES EJ!! Tee hee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back