SPOILER !! Actress returns

I wonder Lani is going to attempt to come between Belle and Shawn? Shawn is to return solo with rumors that Belle may return after Shawn, so that leaves Lani to do some scheming before Belle comes on-screen. Wonder if Belle/Lani are the next generation Hope/Billie, though I'm pondering at this point. Please do not mind me or these posts lol.

Boring Lani. Snooze, don't care, will fast forward. Do NOT like Gabi and Chad. Another setup to fail because of Abby. JJ should grow up. Xander not even a likable villain, just too twisted and sneering. Almost seems like he is missing a gene and he spits out all his lines.

Orpheus is a much better villain. Xander and Clyde are just buffoons. Clyde likes to think he is all that and a bag of chips. He leaves his gun? Really? Ho and hum. This is ludicrous. The Salem PD can't get these guys. I would be checking warehouses at the docks. That is standard in Salem: especially deserted warehouses. But then I would be a thoughtful writer.

How much time did Orpheus have to check out this abandoned warehouse? He's been in prison and this is still the day/night of the wedding. And he is the Moe to Larry and Curly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neither character resonated with the audience, and neither was very popular.

I agree about Lani but disagree about Xander. Both the character and the actor have been quite popular. Like everyone else, he was a victim of very bad writing. They should have played up the Kiriakis bad seed a bit more and had him turn out to be Deimos' kid.

Back