Allies or All Lies

Moira

Reaction score
However you read it, I believe when Andre is on the phone it's with Kate and vice-versa. The way I expect this to play out is the strange bedfellows will eventually become friends with benefits. Please give me a heads up so I cannot have my eyes damaged watching it.

They are in cahoots to interfere with Chad legitimizing DiMera Enterprises. I wish Stefano would appear to Chad and rather than talk about Thomas and Abigail, he should warn Chad about Andre. They hope to regain the DiMera fortune.

Somewhere in all this, Belle will become the Pawn as was her father. Not sure where Anna is going to fit in but hope to heaven is to put Kate straight. Hopefully Anna wants nothing to do with Andre but falls into the arms of Roman. Now that would be entertaining. He has her number and gets her petulance. Since we don't have Tony, revive her romance with Roman. He needs some romance and levity.

If Kate sleeps with Andre, I might be done.:sick:I can't even deal with her right now.

I thought she already did. Maybe I just assumed it happened? There's hardly anyone over 30 on this show she hasn't slept with.

I believe it is Roman and Kate. Not Anna. Roman knows Kate very well and that romance just was put to the wayside. Yes, Roman was married to Anna, but Kate and Roman was really good at one time. ShaSha

Yep! Nicky was a hot young man when she played mattress polo with him.

KateNick.jpg

Kate and Roman, nah. Been there, done that. She is not redeemable. She needs to go. Anna with anyone but Roman at this point is pointless. It would be shoving an ill-advised romance down our throats. We never saw Anna and Roman as a real couple. They were divorced when he came on the scene. It would be nice for them to find their way back to each other, older and wiser.

Kate is definitely older and not wiser. She is a one note dirge that makes me want to poke myself in the eye.

We never saw Anna and Roman as a real couple. They were divorced when he came on the scene. It would be nice for them to find their way back to each other, older and wiser.
They weren't divorced. Anna was presumed dead after a rowboat accident. Roman was a widower when he originally started on Days. Later, they said Anna was saved from the water and held as a sex slave on a yacht. She was pregnant at the time of the accident and gave birth to Carrie on the yacht.

Yes, I almost didn't put in that divorced comment. Sorry. I must have slept since the 80's. :rotfl:

[Kate] needs to go.

Kate is definitely older and not wiser. She is a one note dirge that makes me want to poke myself in the eye.
I'm with you, Moira. SarahBeth, how about revving up the bus? We haven't been on a trip in a long time. Don't make me call Rew and her tank. :)

Kate is a true villainess. In my opinion she doesn't want to be a good girl. ShaSha

I think at one point she wanted to the right thing. I feel like Deborah Aldair's Kate was trying to make amends/move forward with her life. She'd established herself as a legit businesswoman and raised a son on her own. But over time, and with the actress change, I feel Kate has gotten jaded and given up on trying to do the right thing - it's become about power at all costs. And to be fair to her, she's had some crappy hands dealt in her time, she's had some awful husbands and lovers (a lot her own fault, but still) so I don't blame her for being jaded. But I do hold it against her how she treats her own kids and their kids, she plays power games with them as much as she does her business partners/rivals.

The sex thing. On one hand, she's a grown woman making her own choice and all that. On the other, it's gotten beyond a joke because she's slept with almost every straight non-related man on the show over 18. She's gone past "strong powerful woman in charge of her own sexuality" into "town bike" territory.

I liked her best with Stefano. Unconventional marriage which worked for me. She was strong in her own right, together they were the power couple of Salem. Kate's been downhill since then, and Clyde was the worst. Getting into bed with Clyde made absolutely no sense based on her past with Curtis.

I loved Kate and Stefano!! One of my favorite couples. Kate and Clyde :sick:. Kate and Rafe :sick:. Kate and...........:sick:

Back