And the beatings continue

Which Beating Will Take Longer?

• "Is Will alive?"

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • When is the Bonnie storyline GOING TO END?

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Chloe sticking her nose into everyone's business?

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
OH, the Will story is the big Nov. Sweeps story, so is going to be around for at least another month.

Bonnie has overstayed her welcome, so hopefully, she will be gone within the next couple weeks (it does seem from spoilers that may be the case)

As to Chloe...

In the past, Maggie has been the one that somehow got her nose and advice into others' affairs, however, I think perhaps this is just a way to keep Chloe occupied while the actress is pregnant. They cannot really give her much of a story, so it really is nice to see her interacting with so many different Days characters. What bugs me more is that since she seems to have settled in Salem again, why isn't Parker here as well. We don't have to see him, just know he is here.

I have liked that she is a good friend to Nicole, since NO ONE else is. It is hard for anyone to see friends in pain, sinking back down into alcoholism or drug abuse, unable to really do anything.

For Chloe, I don't think it's a storyline/arc, but a character trait (or flaw, depending on how you position it). So, I voted for the Bonnie storyline, because that needs to end, but I don't see it happening sooner than Will's storyline.

Parker was supposed to be in last Thursday's episode, there was a spoiler picture with him in it with Chloe, but apparently it was cut. Whether he is here to stay or was just visiting still needs to be explained on the show.

https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-liv...dool-spoilers-photos-shocking-confrontations/

JPI_Episode13192_0001682025.jpg

Last edited:
That's right, I forgot about those pictures with Parker and Chloe. It's a shame, because I like the little actor playing Parker. Would've been nice to see him.

I had to vote Bonnie. Someone should have figured it out before yesterday she's
not Adrienne.

Reactions: YPG
The entire Bonnie story was just ridiculous! The fact they've dragged it out this long is insulting to everyone's intelligence. The Marlena and Hattie switch requires suspension of disbelief, but when Adrienne has had major reconstructive surgery, you can't possibly sell this tale to anyone. In both cases, didn't anyone bother to check fingerprints? This would be obvious since both women were in jail.

Back