SPOILER !! And the next return is...

Jason47

Reaction score
Daytime Emmy winner True O'Brien to reprise role of Paige Larson.

22519372_1015646405244300_2704547835890226696_n.jpg

True O'Brien will be reprising her role as Paige Larson for an upcoming episode in the near future. As reported earlier today by Daytime Indulgence, Melissa Archer (Serena Mason, Ben's other necktie victim) will also be making a brief appearance.

I'm all for them being alive and Ben being innocent. Murderer Hope and Salem Slasher André are running about town, happy as clams, why not a third for the "oops we didn't really do it/mean it" crowd? They could start a club (as long as it doesn't conflict with Hope & André's meeting times for the "once mistakenly thought dead" club and the "I impersonated another Salemite" club).

I read somewhere (don't remember where) that both are back for one day. Must have filmed flashback scenes.

I think that as well.

Even if they were alive, and I realize the laws in Salem vary a lot but it was still attempted murder. Ben would still need to be charged for that I would think. Unless already serving time for murder is his crime paid.

That is too bad about Serena returning. I'd so be on board with her coming back as someone else. Oh, as Sarah, Maggie's daughter, for example. She has been off screen long enough it could work. But now bringing her back just ruins my hopes.

Serena was last seen with Chad right before her death, Chad got real drunk and made a move on Serena and ended up getting slapped by her.

So, ghost Serena could appear to the new police commissioner (Hope,) and inform her that Chad is her real killer. That would almost require the return of the changed EJ, who would also be able to be-"friend" Abby/Sami. :drunk:

Back