SPOILER !! And the next return is...

Chad did not kill Serena, so why in heaven's name would even ghost Serena appear to Hope to say he did? No, it was Ben.

Serena evidently appears in a dream to Chad.

IF all his victims were alive, Ben could possibly be sentenced to time served for the attempted murder charges.

See, I hate zombie, vampire movies and never watch. Won't watch the Walking Dead, etc. So I find nothing at all interesting or intriguing over even the suggestion that the dead are alive.

I deplore the idea that all the family, friends mourned, grieved, saw their loved ones in coffins, which were closed and buried in cemeteries, and now, suddenly, the idea is bandied about that they are alive. No, they died.

Sorry, but I cannot forget the very graphic scene of Will being strangled, or Paige in the shower being murdered. I don't care what the explanation is about Will, I just cannot. As to Paige & Serena.......they are dreams. Period.

Unless they resurrect Wendy the midwife, Ben would still be charged for her murder.

It's too bad Serena will appear as a ghost to Chad. She interacted more with Eric and now with Nicole out of the picture, Serena could have appeared to Eric to help him over his slump.

Halloween! One can only hope this is all a bad dream. Look out for the, the Headless Horsemen, he may show up as well. Booooooooooooo! :rotfl::eek:ShaSha

Will, I hope, is alive and somehow they redeem that gruesome death scene in the past!! As for the others, only Dr. Rolf interests me in a longer term stay on the show.

Unless they resurrect Wendy the midwife, Ben would still be charged for her murder.
I honestly truly feel the writers absolutely more than likely forgot all about Wendy. She was a minor character on for a few days. I doubt the new team would have implemented that I feel, if so kudos, but I barely remember Wendy myself. Imagine someone just starting to write for the show.

So, if they are all alive, doesn't that mean that Ben's convictions must be thrown out and he will return, crazy as he is?
Ben won't return. He'd still be on the hook for three attempted murders and the killing of the nurse at the cabin.
I think that as well. Even if they were alive, and I realize the laws in Salem vary a lot but it was still attempted murder. Ben would still need to be charged for that I would think. Unless already serving time for murder is his crime paid.
This exception only applies to Salem insiders like Hope Brady who anywhere else would still be in the slammer with Hattie and Coco.
It says brief appearance, maybe some flashbacks?
Flashbacks or ghosts are most likely option. If Will is going to return to the land of the living courtesy of Dr. Rolf, bringing Serena and Paige back under those circumstances ties up loose ends and answers speculation of whether these two Ben victims are also still alive.

An omen of what? It's an ad for a jewelry maker that seems to sell jewelry inspired by the Lord of the Rings movies.

Maybe that word "Elvish"??? No idea to what it refers, never read the books or saw the movies (Lord of the rings)

I guess it's just me; the one on the thong reminded me of Daniel's. :sad:

Maybe that word "Elvish"??? No idea to what it refers, never read the books or saw the movies (Lord of the rings)
Elvish is the language used in parts of the Lord of the Rings movies. I only know this from a Big Bang Theory episode. The one where the guys buy the box of stuff from a garage sale and find a ring used in the movie.

Back