SPOILER !! Another actor leaving

I try to spell right but I'm human I make mistakes. Sorry if I sound like one of those grouchy get off my lawn people. I haven't been feeling well and no I'm not trying to make excuses.

Well, the actor is being let go........does that mean the character, too? I only ask because it does seem a Kiriakis or 3 is needed on the show. Justin is rarely used, Sonny probably is short term (I honestly don't know what his return entails, only that he is returning this month) But we have not seen any behind the scenes pic of late that included him.

They sure are getting that age group depleted aren't they?

Sonny has been seen in photos within the past month so he is still there.

I do wonder if they may be bringing back Jay Kenneth Johnson as Philip. If so, I REALLY hope they've reconsidered firing Martha Madison (Belle) and Brandon Beemer (Shawn). All 3 characters are desperately needed in my opinion and should be frontburner along with Chloe.

But to Poirot's point, I'd also like to see one of Sonny's brothers in town. The show needs to build up the 20 and 30 something crowd. They should actually have more than less in this age range since actors tend to either not stay long or work on outside projects a lot like Christopher Sean (Paul) and Camila Banus (Gabi).

Back