Another actress return

I am happy I can't watch Days. I do not like Lisa Rinna's version of Billie.

I liked Krista Allen's version better. Just don't like watching Lisa Rinna.

I miss seeing Nicole Walker (specifically Arianne Zuker) the most and she's leaving soon anyway. So not too upset any more that I cannot watch Days.

I like Billie despite her last few returns. I am on board with this as long as the mutual respect Hope and Billie stays intact, her friendship with Jennifer is intact, and she is out of Hope's radar. Over time, relationships such as Hope and Billie should evolve especially with Hope and Chelsea because when Chelsea left, it was good.

I like Billie's character, but she needs to leave Hope's relationships alone. Been there, done that.:beat:

I wonder what they've got in store for her? Could it mean that Lucas is going to continue to struggle, and she needs to come back and have a more active role with Countess W? Is it going to be a cougar storyline with someone younger on the canvas? (oh, please, NO) Just as long as they give her something interesting and impactful. I agree, she did some of her best work with the drugged/raped storyline, and I hope they give her something as meaty so she can show the talent that we know she has (but hasn't really been using for the last few years, in my opinion)

Oh it would be hilariously funny if Hope is still playing the long engagement with Rafe when Billie returns. I would rather see Rafe get tired of that and have him drown his sorrows in a big bowl Billie. I'd like it to play out that Billie isn't even privy to Hope and Rafe having a relationship.

Shoot, put Rafe on an assignment that Billie is on and have him develop feelings for her. Or go the cheesy route and have Rafe and Billie in an office when the air breaks and she can do the ice treatment in front of him and he can just boink her then and be done with Hope.

Back